FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Lawn Killer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What has this world come to??? :(
The guy said he had been harrassed for years. and he was obsessive about his lawn. If he could he would chase them down, im sure, and give him some smacks.

But you dont need to run if ya shoot them. He snapped, he admitted to it.
But its not like it makes it any better.
ANTHONYD,Mar 28 2006, 11:54 AM Wrote:What has this world come to??? :(
[right][snapback]177550[/snapback][/right]

a 12 year old girl being stabbed outside a club at 2:30 in the morning?

that's what the world has come to..
Quit HIJACKING MY THREAD. GET YOUR OWN FOR STUPID EVENTS.
Phantom,Mar 28 2006, 01:14 PM Wrote:Quit HIJACKING MY THREAD. GET YOUR OWN FOR STUPID EVENTS.
[right][snapback]177572[/snapback][/right]

I was only demonstrating how retarded the world is getting...
Im Hi-Jacking this s*** 9/11 style yO!!

DONT LOOK AT MY FACE!
Old Man Whippersnapper Repellent™

Kills innocent kids dead.

Good or bad, they didn't do anything to deserve THAT. I didn't see holes in the side of buddy's house.... what da heck.
darkpuppet,Mar 28 2006, 12:19 PM Wrote:
Phantom,Mar 28 2006, 01:14 PM Wrote:Quit HIJACKING MY THREAD. GET YOUR OWN FOR STUPID EVENTS.
[right][snapback]177572[/snapback][/right]

I was only demonstrating how retarded the world is getting...
[right][snapback]177575[/snapback][/right]
Ohh I know. Should rename this the STUPID PEOPLE THREAD. And post dumb things of people. Like buddy shooting the car theif :D
Wow, i knew some people were picky about their lawns, but this is just a lil excessive.
FociPhil,Mar 28 2006, 06:36 PM Wrote:Im Hi-Jacking this s*** 9/11 style yO!!
[right][snapback]177579[/snapback][/right]

too soon, man, too soon.
I know this isn't an excuse for it but if that kid and his parents were indeed harassing the old man would that account for anything in court?

the world is on a short fuse and thankfully the ones with the nukes and biological weapons don't have a trigger finger.
WOW!!! Just for waking on the lawn.
WOOOOO U-S-A, U-S-A!
[Image: hijack_deniro.jpg]
Actually, I kinda side with the man...

Sure, the kid doesn't deserve to be shot for walking on a lawn. But it's not really about the lawn, it's about respect. I'm so sick of people not respecting other people or their property (and I don't mean LAWNS, I mean their possessions).

If the man told you to stay off his lawn, then stay the f*** off his lawn!

What's the big problem here?

Quote:the world is on a short fuse and thankfully the ones with the nukes and biological weapons don't have a trigger finger.

Ummm... they don't?

Which country has been at war almost constantly since it's creation?

Which country has used nuclear weapons not once, but twice?
nass,Mar 28 2006, 07:06 PM Wrote:the world is on a short fuse and thankfully the ones with the nukes and biological weapons don't have a trigger finger.
[right][snapback]177674[/snapback][/right]

im sure the FBI is now a member of this sight now thanks to that comment...... :ph34r: :lol: :lol:
Now I guess people may understand why i suggested landmines on Flo's House Needs topic.

Operator: 911

Me: Yeah some kid walked on my lawn and died.

Operator: What happened?

Me: He stepped on a landmine.

Operator: ...

Me: Hey the US deems landmines as legal in military terms of engagement. I have a right to protect my home by any means necessary.

Operator: ...

Me: You guys have 2 hours to pick up his body parts or I'll feed em to the crocs in the moat. Have a nice day.

:lol:
Oscar The Grouch,Mar 28 2006, 08:13 PM Wrote:Now I guess people may understand why i suggested landmines on Flo's House Needs topic.

Operator:  911

Me:  Yeah some kid walked on my lawn and died.

Operator:  What happened?

Me:  He stepped on a landmine.

Operator:  ...

Me:  Hey the US deems landmines as legal in military terms of engagement.  I have a right to protect my home by any means necessary.

Operator:  ...

Me:  You guys have 2 hours to pick up his body parts or I'll feed em to the crocs in the moat.  Have a nice day.

:lol:
[right][snapback]177721[/snapback][/right]

AIGHT THAT WAS GREAT.
Pages: 1 2