Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawn Killer
http://www.wimp.com/lawnkiller/
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
What has this world come to??? :(
The guy said he had been harrassed for years. and he was obsessive about his lawn. If he could he would chase them down, im sure, and give him some smacks.

But you dont need to run if ya shoot them. He snapped, he admitted to it.
But its not like it makes it any better.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
ANTHONYD,Mar 28 2006, 11:54 AM Wrote:What has this world come to??? :(
[right][snapback]177550[/snapback][/right]

a 12 year old girl being stabbed outside a club at 2:30 in the morning?

that's what the world has come to..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

and this...
78 year old beaten with bat
Quit HIJACKING MY THREAD. GET YOUR OWN FOR STUPID EVENTS.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
Phantom,Mar 28 2006, 01:14 PM Wrote:Quit HIJACKING MY THREAD. GET YOUR OWN FOR STUPID EVENTS.
[right][snapback]177572[/snapback][/right]

I was only demonstrating how retarded the world is getting...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Im Hi-Jacking this s*** 9/11 style yO!!

DONT LOOK AT MY FACE!
Old Man Whippersnapper Repellent™

Kills innocent kids dead.

Good or bad, they didn't do anything to deserve THAT. I didn't see holes in the side of buddy's house.... what da heck.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
darkpuppet,Mar 28 2006, 12:19 PM Wrote:
Phantom,Mar 28 2006, 01:14 PM Wrote:Quit HIJACKING MY THREAD. GET YOUR OWN FOR STUPID EVENTS.
[right][snapback]177572[/snapback][/right]

I was only demonstrating how retarded the world is getting...
[right][snapback]177575[/snapback][/right]
Ohh I know. Should rename this the STUPID PEOPLE THREAD. And post dumb things of people. Like buddy shooting the car theif :D
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
Wow, i knew some people were picky about their lawns, but this is just a lil excessive.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

FociPhil,Mar 28 2006, 06:36 PM Wrote:Im Hi-Jacking this s*** 9/11 style yO!!
[right][snapback]177579[/snapback][/right]

too soon, man, too soon.
'03 Focus SVT
I know this isn't an excuse for it but if that kid and his parents were indeed harassing the old man would that account for anything in court?

the world is on a short fuse and thankfully the ones with the nukes and biological weapons don't have a trigger finger.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
WOW!!! Just for waking on the lawn.
WOOOOO U-S-A, U-S-A!
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
[Image: hijack_deniro.jpg]
Actually, I kinda side with the man...

Sure, the kid doesn't deserve to be shot for walking on a lawn. But it's not really about the lawn, it's about respect. I'm so sick of people not respecting other people or their property (and I don't mean LAWNS, I mean their possessions).

If the man told you to stay off his lawn, then stay the f*** off his lawn!

What's the big problem here?

Quote:the world is on a short fuse and thankfully the ones with the nukes and biological weapons don't have a trigger finger.

Ummm... they don't?

Which country has been at war almost constantly since it's creation?

Which country has used nuclear weapons not once, but twice?
nass,Mar 28 2006, 07:06 PM Wrote:the world is on a short fuse and thankfully the ones with the nukes and biological weapons don't have a trigger finger.
[right][snapback]177674[/snapback][/right]

im sure the FBI is now a member of this sight now thanks to that comment...... :ph34r: :lol: :lol:
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Now I guess people may understand why i suggested landmines on Flo's House Needs topic.

Operator: 911

Me: Yeah some kid walked on my lawn and died.

Operator: What happened?

Me: He stepped on a landmine.

Operator: ...

Me: Hey the US deems landmines as legal in military terms of engagement. I have a right to protect my home by any means necessary.

Operator: ...

Me: You guys have 2 hours to pick up his body parts or I'll feed em to the crocs in the moat. Have a nice day.

:lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Mar 28 2006, 08:13 PM Wrote:Now I guess people may understand why i suggested landmines on Flo's House Needs topic.

Operator:  911

Me:  Yeah some kid walked on my lawn and died.

Operator:  What happened?

Me:  He stepped on a landmine.

Operator:  ...

Me:  Hey the US deems landmines as legal in military terms of engagement.  I have a right to protect my home by any means necessary.

Operator:  ...

Me:  You guys have 2 hours to pick up his body parts or I'll feed em to the crocs in the moat.  Have a nice day.

:lol:
[right][snapback]177721[/snapback][/right]

AIGHT THAT WAS GREAT.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP