FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Question Regarding Focus Parts Purchase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
No problem Daniel, it was fun.

What part do you see the gap on? Not the bottom where I run the block heater cord? Post a pic if you can.
OAC_Sparky,Mar 26 2006, 12:42 AM Wrote:No problem Daniel, it was fun.

What part do you see the gap on? Not the bottom where I run the block heater cord? Post a pic if you can.
[right][snapback]176992[/snapback][/right]

I'll see if I can get my camera to co-operate in the morning but it's the top panel that gives you access to the air filter itself (The piece with the three screws) at the left bottom corner, just after the weatherstripping the kit gave you to put in theres a ssmall gap, as I said, hardly worth mentioning but I only noticed it because your system didn't have that problem.

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Mar 26 2006, 12:52 AM Wrote:I'll see if I can get my camera to co-operate in the morning but it's the top panel  that gives you access to the air filter itself (The piece with the three screws) at the left bottom corner, just after the weatherstripping the kit gave you to put in theres a ssmall gap, as I said, hardly worth mentioning but I only noticed it because your system didn't have that problem.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]176995[/snapback][/right]
It probably can get fixed with a little nudge. Next time we hook up I'll take a peek.
OAC_Sparky,Mar 26 2006, 12:55 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Mar 26 2006, 12:52 AM Wrote:I'll see if I can get my camera to co-operate in the morning but it's the top panel  that gives you access to the air filter itself (The piece with the three screws) at the left bottom corner, just after the weatherstripping the kit gave you to put in theres a ssmall gap, as I said, hardly worth mentioning but I only noticed it because your system didn't have that problem.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]176995[/snapback][/right]
It probably can get fixed with a little nudge. Next time we hook up I'll take a peek.
[right][snapback]176996[/snapback][/right]

Thanks, now to scare my co-worker when we drive out to London for training... Feather the gas pedal until we hit the 401 to head out to London & then POW! Bet I make him grab the holy %^#@ handle ^_^

NefCanuck
If you like it now, wait till you get the MBRP bolted up :)
Where are the pics DANIEL. Get to work PICS.
Phantom,Mar 28 2006, 02:27 PM Wrote:Where are the pics DANIEL. Get to work PICS.
[right][snapback]177601[/snapback][/right]

:postpics:

Had to be said.
Phantom,Mar 28 2006, 02:27 PM Wrote:Where are the pics DANIEL. Get to work PICS.

My combo PDA/Digital Camera/MP3 player has a flaky battery. Unless I can find an outdoor location with an electrical outlet I'm pooched for pics :(

Or spend $130 on the battery from Sony only to have it croak in less than a year again <_<

I'll try borrowing a friends digital camera if I can't get the Sony to behave this weekend.

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Mar 28 2006, 08:11 PM Wrote:

My combo PDA/Digital Camera/MP3 player has a flaky battery. Unless I can find an outdoor location with an electrical outlet I'm pooched for pics :(

Or spend $130 on the battery from Sony only to have it croak in less than a year again <_<

I'll try borrowing a friends digital camera if I can't get the Sony to behave this weekend.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]177720[/snapback][/right]
You can troubleshoot computers with blue screens but you can't get a simple digital camera to work. FOR SHAME :D
Phantom,Mar 28 2006, 09:57 PM Wrote:

NefCanuck
You can troubleshoot computers with blue screens but you can't get a simple digital camera to work. FOR SHAME :D
[right][snapback]177727[/snapback][/right]

Oh man that's cold :D , but its the battery in the PDA, Sony designed this "uber PDA" with the most pathetic battery ever. Try to use it seriously as a camera, esp. with the flash and you cook it faster than sitting on the hood of a running Ford Focus :ph34r: and the replacements are $130

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Mar 28 2006, 09:27 PM Wrote:
Phantom,Mar 28 2006, 09:57 PM Wrote:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]177727[/snapback][/right]

Oh man that's cold :D , but its the battery in the PDA, Sony designed this "uber PDA" with the most pathetic battery ever. Try to use it seriously as a camera, esp. with the flash and you cook it faster than sitting on the hood of a running Ford Focus :ph34r: and the replacements are $130

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]177732[/snapback][/right]
Pfft do it uber leet style hook some wires up to the battery connections on the phone and wire it to some battery source MAKE IT WORK. Ohh and that's not the first time I've done something like that. No spare batteries no problem. Where's some wire.
Phantom,Mar 28 2006, 10:49 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Mar 28 2006, 09:27 PM Wrote:Oh man that's cold :D , but its the battery in the PDA, Sony designed this "uber PDA" with the most pathetic battery ever.  Try to use it seriously as a camera, esp. with the flash and you cook it faster than sitting on the hood of a running Ford Focus :ph34r:  and the replacements are $130

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]177732[/snapback][/right]
Pfft do it uber leet style hook some wires up to the battery connections on the phone and wire it to some battery source MAKE IT WORK. Ohh and that's not the first time I've done something like that. No spare batteries no problem. Where's some wire.
[right][snapback]177737[/snapback][/right]

Actually, Sony does have something like that available. Basically a shell into which you snap 4AA batteries and plug the shell into the side of the PDA. Hrm...

Though no guarantee that the external batteries wouldn't be flattened by using the flash after two pics either :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
Well if you're not gonna take any pics cuz you've got a crappy camera, how about some pics the old fasioned way. Hand drawn sketches would be acceptable for now, until you can get some real pics taken. :lol:
habmann,Mar 29 2006, 03:26 PM Wrote:Well if you're not gonna take any pics cuz you've got a crappy camera, how about some pics the old fasioned way. Hand drawn sketches would be acceptable for now, until you can get some real pics taken. :lol:
[right][snapback]177877[/snapback][/right]
Nef will prolly say he can't draw or something. TURN THE FLASH OFF. :D
I have a camera, as do many other members. I will snap pic's if you like. Send me a PM and we can hook up. You buy the coffee. :D
Focus man, Focus.,Mar 30 2006, 09:12 PM Wrote:I have a camera, as do many other members.  I will snap pic's if you like.  Send me a PM and we can hook up.  You buy the coffee.  :D
[right][snapback]178145[/snapback][/right]

Heh, okay, okay I'll PM you and we'll see what we can do this weekend (Since I seem to be on the lady friends spit list again, god only knows why <_< )

NefCanuck
UPDATE TIME!

Thanks to Focus man, Focus, here's a lovely shot of the Steeda CAI in its new home :lol:

56K have fun waiting :P

Steeda CAI in '05 Focus

NefCanuck
Finally some pics. Man took ya long enough :P

Looks good.

Yah finally some pics nice job. Makes me want to get it even more now.
That is a nice set up Nef, Happy to be of help. :D

Time to give it a bath. Your car is dirty, compared to mine. LOL. But I had just finnished detailling it before I met you. Hehehe. But it never fails, once you clean your car it rains. :(
Pages: 1 2 3 4