FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Turbo Pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: IM000881.jpg]

[Image: IM000882.jpg]

[Image: IM000883.jpg]

[Image: IM000884.jpg]

[Image: IM000885.jpg]
WTF are you doing....take it off the pool table.... AND PUT IT ON THE CAR!!!
hardk0re,Mar 19 2006, 11:34 AM Wrote:WTF are you doing....take it off the pool table.... AND PUT IT ON THE CAR!!!
[right][snapback]175763[/snapback][/right]

LOL....I need to send my ECU, get new clutch and fix my transimisson...im doing this all this month...mid April in it's the car.
so will you beat flo ?
DD1,Mar 19 2006, 12:04 PM Wrote:so will you beat flo ?
[right][snapback]175769[/snapback][/right]

No!!! :angry:

:D
so whats with UPS? goinmg to get another one? remember $2000 pays for an install, tune, and a couple more engine goodies :)
PerfectSaiyan,Mar 19 2006, 12:35 PM Wrote:so whats with UPS?  goinmg to get another one?  remember $2000 pays for an install, tune, and a couple more engine goodies :)
[right][snapback]175775[/snapback][/right]

Somebody told me if the package was not insured there's nothing that UPS can do about it. And im not sure if it was insured.
Man thats awesome looking. Can't wait to see pics of it installed.
focusonthis_88,Mar 19 2006, 10:00 AM Wrote:
PerfectSaiyan,Mar 19 2006, 12:35 PM Wrote:so whats with UPS?  goinmg to get another one?  remember $2000 pays for an install, tune, and a couple more engine goodies :)
[right][snapback]175775[/snapback][/right]

Somebody told me if the package was not insured there's nothing that UPS can do about it. And im not sure if it was insured.
[right][snapback]175779[/snapback][/right]

Check the shipping invoice. Whatever the declared value is for customs is what UPS should cover.
needs more 15" LCD in the dash.

heh kidding looking good on the table, hopefully the whole install goes smoothly for you :)
Casper,Mar 19 2006, 10:07 AM Wrote:Check the shipping invoice. Whatever the declared value is for customs is what UPS should cover.
[right][snapback]175788[/snapback][/right]

i sold and shipped him the kit, there is no customs form because i do the customs myself.
So how much HP gain are you getting out of the pool table now????

Looks good, hopefully it will be on the car soon. Good luck
Oh man that's sweet!

Have fun!

We expect burn out vids real soon!.
focusonthis_88,Mar 19 2006, 12:22 PM Wrote:
DD1,Mar 19 2006, 12:04 PM Wrote:so will you beat flo ?
[right][snapback]175769[/snapback][/right]

No!!! :angry:

:D
[right][snapback]175774[/snapback][/right]

I think you will.

Maybe its just the shinyness of the new parts making me think that. I am super jealous. That IC is going to look good behind your bumper. :D :D

He needs a boost controller, I'll still be pushing 4-5 psi more than him. :D
So you will have the turbo in and ready to give us a smoke show in Gatineau? It would be a nice way to piss off the QPP!

Just remember I am still stock when we travel up there and You can't unleash all them ponnies :unsure:

How much boost are you going to run with that beast? and ROUSH is going to look nice behind your lower grill.
8 psi out of the box.

I didnt know it used the stock maf! :o
Nice, this will look good on your car B) Does that turbo kit keeps the cat in the oem location? What turbo is this,looks like a T3/T4. Does it have a BOV?
I think the roush kit uses a diverter and not a bov.

hrm...stock maff :ph34r:
I think its a bosch by pass vavle with the kit.
Flofocus,Mar 20 2006, 03:36 PM Wrote:8 psi out of the box.

I didnt know it used the stock maf!  :o
[right][snapback]175951[/snapback][/right]

that's how most kits come.
Pages: 1 2