FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Speed Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What happend to WRC on Speed? I can't find it any where in my TV guide! All I see is crapy nascar :angry: I'm going to check the site right now.
euro,Mar 15 2006, 09:48 PM Wrote:What happend to WRC on Speed? I can't find it any where in my TV guide! All I see is crapy nascar :angry: I'm going to check the site right now.
[right][snapback]175006[/snapback][/right]

yeah since FOX bought speedvision it's been the new home of Nascar. You;ll still find WRC, LeManns etc coverage usually at 3am when all the rednecks tend to pass out from drinking.
Are you kidding me! We have to put up with Nascar all the time now?! AHHH!
for the past like 3 or so years yeah.
Interesting enuff on the Speed channel saw some show where they were building a zx3 focus and dropping a v8 into it :D Awesome. Sports Car Revolution was the name of the show.
V-8 in a ZX3, I didn't see that episode. If only insurance comp would give me sheaper insurance on a V-8 conversion, $3600 a year. And that's after explaining to them that it is possible, the guys don't believe you and the girls look in their books for a factory V-8 focus :P I haven't see a WRC coverage yet on speed and my TV guide sucks, they changed it and now I can't find anything :angry: