Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speed Channel
What happend to WRC on Speed? I can't find it any where in my TV guide! All I see is crapy nascar :angry: I'm going to check the site right now.
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!
euro,Mar 15 2006, 09:48 PM Wrote:What happend to WRC on Speed? I can't find it any where in my TV guide! All I see is crapy nascar :angry: I'm going to check the site right now.
[right][snapback]175006[/snapback][/right]

yeah since FOX bought speedvision it's been the new home of Nascar. You;ll still find WRC, LeManns etc coverage usually at 3am when all the rednecks tend to pass out from drinking.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Are you kidding me! We have to put up with Nascar all the time now?! AHHH!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
for the past like 3 or so years yeah.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Interesting enuff on the Speed channel saw some show where they were building a zx3 focus and dropping a v8 into it :D Awesome. Sports Car Revolution was the name of the show.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
V-8 in a ZX3, I didn't see that episode. If only insurance comp would give me sheaper insurance on a V-8 conversion, $3600 a year. And that's after explaining to them that it is possible, the guys don't believe you and the girls look in their books for a factory V-8 focus :P I haven't see a WRC coverage yet on speed and my TV guide sucks, they changed it and now I can't find anything :angry:
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!