FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: If It Were Real......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
even I think people who play those games for 40 hours/week are losers....
40 hours a week! spend that in the gym and maybe they might be able to get laid!! :ph34r:
lol
hehe i play mmorpgs alot longer then that...hehe newbs... my current online little game is, Guild wars .
Yeah, 40hrs a week is pretty brutal. A friend of mine plays world of warcraft constantly. On my 30th birthday, a bunch of us were heading out to the bar and then the strippers, he preferred to sit and play his game for 14hrs that night instead of hanging out with supposedly his best friend, I even offered to buy HIM a lap dance on MY birthday if he came along just to get him out of the house :blink: . All he does is play the game, he works very part time, seasonal, and lives in his parents house playing world of warcraft. I like playing my ps2 or xbox, but damn, he spends about 60hrs a week on this one game. He once said to me, "Imagine, my guild has 30 members, we all played once for 13 hrs straight, the productivity of that is amazing. Think of what we accomplished!" That's 390 man hours, imagine if they actually worked that much in one day, WOW!!!

Well, that's my rant for a day. :D
focusracer,Mar 8 2006, 01:07 AM Wrote:Yeah, 40hrs a week is pretty brutal. A friend of mine plays world of warcraft constantly. On my 30th birthday, a bunch of us were heading out to the bar and then the strippers, he preferred to sit and play his game for 14hrs that night instead of hanging out with supposedly his best friend, I even offered to buy HIM a lap dance on MY birthday if he came along just to get him out of the house :blink: . All he does is play the game, he works very part time, seasonal, and lives in his parents house playing world of warcraft. I like playing my ps2 or xbox, but damn, he spends about 60hrs a week on this one game. He once said to me, "Imagine, my guild has 30 members, we all played once for 13 hrs straight, the productivity of that is amazing. Think of what we accomplished!" That's 390 man hours, imagine if they actually worked that much in one day, WOW!!!

Well, that's my rant for a day. :D
[right][snapback]173832[/snapback][/right]

yeah, I know a couple people like that.. it's like a gambling addiction, but without the possible benefits of actually winning money.
i feel sorry for that guy.
I have a co-worker similarly addicted.... the guys so obsessed with playing World Of Warcraft, he doesn't even have time to shave before coming into work....

That's sick I tell ya <_<

NefCanuck