Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If It Were Real......
REAL LIFE GAMING.
even I think people who play those games for 40 hours/week are losers....
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

40 hours a week! spend that in the gym and maybe they might be able to get laid!! :ph34r:
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
lol
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
hehe i play mmorpgs alot longer then that...hehe newbs... my current online little game is, Guild wars .
Save points are for quiters
Yeah, 40hrs a week is pretty brutal. A friend of mine plays world of warcraft constantly. On my 30th birthday, a bunch of us were heading out to the bar and then the strippers, he preferred to sit and play his game for 14hrs that night instead of hanging out with supposedly his best friend, I even offered to buy HIM a lap dance on MY birthday if he came along just to get him out of the house :blink: . All he does is play the game, he works very part time, seasonal, and lives in his parents house playing world of warcraft. I like playing my ps2 or xbox, but damn, he spends about 60hrs a week on this one game. He once said to me, "Imagine, my guild has 30 members, we all played once for 13 hrs straight, the productivity of that is amazing. Think of what we accomplished!" That's 390 man hours, imagine if they actually worked that much in one day, WOW!!!

Well, that's my rant for a day. :D
No name, Cheap and Slutty.

MMM Daddy Like
focusracer,Mar 8 2006, 01:07 AM Wrote:Yeah, 40hrs a week is pretty brutal. A friend of mine plays world of warcraft constantly. On my 30th birthday, a bunch of us were heading out to the bar and then the strippers, he preferred to sit and play his game for 14hrs that night instead of hanging out with supposedly his best friend, I even offered to buy HIM a lap dance on MY birthday if he came along just to get him out of the house :blink: . All he does is play the game, he works very part time, seasonal, and lives in his parents house playing world of warcraft. I like playing my ps2 or xbox, but damn, he spends about 60hrs a week on this one game. He once said to me, "Imagine, my guild has 30 members, we all played once for 13 hrs straight, the productivity of that is amazing. Think of what we accomplished!" That's 390 man hours, imagine if they actually worked that much in one day, WOW!!!

Well, that's my rant for a day. :D
[right][snapback]173832[/snapback][/right]

yeah, I know a couple people like that.. it's like a gambling addiction, but without the possible benefits of actually winning money.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

i feel sorry for that guy.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I have a co-worker similarly addicted.... the guys so obsessed with playing World Of Warcraft, he doesn't even have time to shave before coming into work....

That's sick I tell ya <_<

NefCanuck