FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Caliber Srt4 Press Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this was released yesterday, on a forum from detroit.

Press release from another forum
Right drivetrain, wrong package. Pontiac Vibe called, it wants its tall wagon look back.....
I'd hit it lol
I think if you put a nice drop and some wheels on that, its would be sexy...(somebody photochop!)

id hit it too
FociPhil,Feb 9 2006, 01:33 PM Wrote:I think if you put a nice drop and some wheels on that, its would be sexy...(somebody photochop!)

id hit it too
[right][snapback]169416[/snapback][/right]
no need to
from the detroit autoshow, i think it was only a reg one though not srt

[Image: IMG_1137.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1136.jpg]
^^^ thats hot!, if it was and SRT, it would be even better!!

i was thinking some deep dish rims, but those will do lol
looks like a durango.
Flying Brick

<6.0 sec=pretty slow for 300HP but you can't argue for the price of it I guess.

I do know I won't be rushing out to get one.
that thing has a face only a mother could love.
The sad part, aside from the styling, is that the transmission only handles up to 300lb/ft safely... it says so right in the transcript.

So, you can have as much performance as Dodge gives you from the factory... but no more.

Ick. Double Ick actually.

That's like Dodge selling you the stage 1/2 upgrades for your SRT-4 and keeping the warranty, but then making you pony up for the Stage 3 snail AND voiding the powertrain warranty. PWNT.
why the hell does that modified caliber not have mirrors???
FociPhil,Feb 9 2006, 02:47 PM Wrote:why the hell does that modified caliber not have mirrors???
[right][snapback]169454[/snapback][/right]
its a prototype, i dont even think it runs. somebody on another forum said th FMIC doesnt have endtanks.
It looks good... but the fact a Ford guy *note the bag* is entering that Dodge territory, well that's not very nice. Unless he's hoping for some comedy... that may be possible. :lol: jk... that new caliber looks pretty hot... not that i'm into Daimler, that ride looks to have potential... all except for that tranny's limitations.
ugly as sin.......