Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caliber Srt4 Press Release
this was released yesterday, on a forum from detroit.

Press release from another forum
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Right drivetrain, wrong package. Pontiac Vibe called, it wants its tall wagon look back.....
I'd hit it lol
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I think if you put a nice drop and some wheels on that, its would be sexy...(somebody photochop!)

id hit it too
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Feb 9 2006, 01:33 PM Wrote:I think if you put a nice drop and some wheels on that, its would be sexy...(somebody photochop!)

id hit it too
[right][snapback]169416[/snapback][/right]
no need to
from the detroit autoshow, i think it was only a reg one though not srt

[Image: IMG_1137.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1136.jpg]

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
^^^ thats hot!, if it was and SRT, it would be even better!!

i was thinking some deep dish rims, but those will do lol
looks like a durango.
Flying Brick

<6.0 sec=pretty slow for 300HP but you can't argue for the price of it I guess.

I do know I won't be rushing out to get one.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
that thing has a face only a mother could love.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

The sad part, aside from the styling, is that the transmission only handles up to 300lb/ft safely... it says so right in the transcript.

So, you can have as much performance as Dodge gives you from the factory... but no more.

Ick. Double Ick actually.

That's like Dodge selling you the stage 1/2 upgrades for your SRT-4 and keeping the warranty, but then making you pony up for the Stage 3 snail AND voiding the powertrain warranty. PWNT.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
why the hell does that modified caliber not have mirrors???
FociPhil,Feb 9 2006, 02:47 PM Wrote:why the hell does that modified caliber not have mirrors???
[right][snapback]169454[/snapback][/right]
its a prototype, i dont even think it runs. somebody on another forum said th FMIC doesnt have endtanks.

It looks good... but the fact a Ford guy *note the bag* is entering that Dodge territory, well that's not very nice. Unless he's hoping for some comedy... that may be possible. :lol: jk... that new caliber looks pretty hot... not that i'm into Daimler, that ride looks to have potential... all except for that tranny's limitations.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
ugly as sin.......
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.