FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Best Blonde Joke Ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well... I spos being boozes is the same as being boozed because i went throughe 30 forms till i found one i with "Invalid" so ethier am blond which my pubes tell me am not or am really to drunk tonight. ethier way am sleeping peace.
^^^... Great
idiot. Don't waste your time people.
Soon to be an Internet classic! :lol:
i quit after 2 links...BOOOOOOOOO!!!

i may to stupid, but not blonde stoopid!

DIS-RESPECT
That was priceless! :D
eh, heard it before. but it's still good.
so..i didnt get it the first 5 times...:S
.... D'OH!

:rofl:

NefCanuck
next time could you link to the original thread

kthxbye! :ph34r:
BORING ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
hehe...i was drunk last night and i fell for such a retard joke...how sad.. man... hahaha i just want laugh at my self for a good hour at least, oh and my one friend is in jail! he was drunk also...we all thought beer and poker was a good idea..well it was then it wasn't...40 bottles of beer all gone...and my friend tried to steal a drunk..which he did, tho it was a cn truck... the one's with the trail track attachments on it... and he tried useing it in town and the cops pulled him over for drunk driving.......yea funny times...
Tri_kento,Feb 10 2006, 02:12 AM Wrote:hehe...i was drunk last night and i fell for such a retard joke...how sad.. man... hahaha i just want laugh at my self  for a good hour at least, oh and my one friend is in jail! he was drunk also...we all thought beer and poker was a good idea..well it was then it wasn't...40 bottles of beer all gone...and my friend tried to steal a drunk..which he did, tho it was a cn truck... the one's with the trail track attachments on it... and he tried useing it in town and the cops pulled him over for drunk driving.......yea funny times...
[right][snapback]169557[/snapback][/right]

Are you still drunk??????
no just easy to excite. ;)