Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Blonde Joke Ever
found this on another forum
http://www.realtimeperformance.ca/forum/...php?t=3393
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Well... I spos being boozes is the same as being boozed because i went throughe 30 forms till i found one i with "Invalid" so ethier am blond which my pubes tell me am not or am really to drunk tonight. ethier way am sleeping peace.
Save points are for quiters
^^^... Great
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
idiot. Don't waste your time people.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Soon to be an Internet classic! :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
i quit after 2 links...BOOOOOOOOO!!!

i may to stupid, but not blonde stoopid!

DIS-RESPECT
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
That was priceless! :D
eh, heard it before. but it's still good.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
so..i didnt get it the first 5 times...:S
.... D'OH!

:rofl:

NefCanuck
next time could you link to the original thread

kthxbye! :ph34r:
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
BORING ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
hehe...i was drunk last night and i fell for such a retard joke...how sad.. man... hahaha i just want laugh at my self for a good hour at least, oh and my one friend is in jail! he was drunk also...we all thought beer and poker was a good idea..well it was then it wasn't...40 bottles of beer all gone...and my friend tried to steal a drunk..which he did, tho it was a cn truck... the one's with the trail track attachments on it... and he tried useing it in town and the cops pulled him over for drunk driving.......yea funny times...
Tri_kento,Feb 10 2006, 02:12 AM Wrote:hehe...i was drunk last night and i fell for such a retard joke...how sad.. man... hahaha i just want laugh at my self  for a good hour at least, oh and my one friend is in jail! he was drunk also...we all thought beer and poker was a good idea..well it was then it wasn't...40 bottles of beer all gone...and my friend tried to steal a drunk..which he did, tho it was a cn truck... the one's with the trail track attachments on it... and he tried useing it in town and the cops pulled him over for drunk driving.......yea funny times...
[right][snapback]169557[/snapback][/right]

Are you still drunk??????
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
no just easy to excite. ;)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ...the Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes Focus man. Focus. 5 2,261 11-01-2007, 05:26 AM
Last Post: NOS2Go4Me
  Another Blonde Joke Scorpion 1 927 02-07-2007, 01:01 PM
Last Post: SmokeBCBuDZ
  Blonde Joke ZX5chica 4 1,878 10-06-2006, 11:37 PM
Last Post: ZX5chica
  Blonde Joke Of The Day ZX5focused 5 2,171 03-25-2006, 07:17 AM
Last Post: ZX5focused