FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Tundra Baby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, she's still stock. Only got it three weeks ago, but this is what she looks like right now.

[Image: focusfront.jpg]

[Image: focusside.jpg]

[Image: focusrear.jpg]
Congrats! How ya liking it?
LOL I thought you were talking about the toyota pick up truck lol.....

I'll admit before I bought my used focus, I was thinking of getting a 03 ZTS in that same colour with the caramel interior new, lol but it would have been another lease.

Nice car btw.
I'm loving it. In fact, so much so that my wife's wondering if she's being replaced by my new baby. :P
Needs a drop :P

Oh ya, sorry :hi:
^^ Agrees..........DROP IT....

Frost__2001,Feb 4 2006, 06:36 PM Wrote:LOL I thought you were talking about the toyota pick up truck lol.....[right][snapback]168473[/snapback][/right]

I was thinking the same thing!
What do you guys suggest that I install for the drop? Coilovers or replacement struts and/or coils?

As for the tundra? Well. When I first was buying the car, I actually agreed to buy it before having even seen it. The place I bought it from is trustworthy and the salesperson was a direct referal from my parents. The guy told me over the phone it was forest green. When I got there to pick it up, I didn't what the hell color that was. In fact, I even asked the service people at Ford and they didn't even know either. I took the parts guy with my VIN to be able to tell me that the color code for my focus, DV, was described as Light Tundra.

So is it green, blue, grey or a mix of those? Nope. It's just Tundra. ;)