Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Tundra Baby
Well, she's still stock. Only got it three weeks ago, but this is what she looks like right now.

[Image: focusfront.jpg]

[Image: focusside.jpg]

[Image: focusrear.jpg]
Congrats! How ya liking it?
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
LOL I thought you were talking about the toyota pick up truck lol.....

I'll admit before I bought my used focus, I was thinking of getting a 03 ZTS in that same colour with the caramel interior new, lol but it would have been another lease.

Nice car btw.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
I'm loving it. In fact, so much so that my wife's wondering if she's being replaced by my new baby. :P
Needs a drop :P

Oh ya, sorry :hi:
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

^^ Agrees..........DROP IT....

"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Frost__2001,Feb 4 2006, 06:36 PM Wrote:LOL I thought you were talking about the toyota pick up truck lol.....[right][snapback]168473[/snapback][/right]

I was thinking the same thing!
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
What do you guys suggest that I install for the drop? Coilovers or replacement struts and/or coils?

As for the tundra? Well. When I first was buying the car, I actually agreed to buy it before having even seen it. The place I bought it from is trustworthy and the salesperson was a direct referal from my parents. The guy told me over the phone it was forest green. When I got there to pick it up, I didn't what the hell color that was. In fact, I even asked the service people at Ford and they didn't even know either. I took the parts guy with my VIN to be able to tell me that the color code for my focus, DV, was described as Light Tundra.

So is it green, blue, grey or a mix of those? Nope. It's just Tundra. ;)