FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 12 Days Of Christmas Parody
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, blame a stroke of insanity (or just a plain stroke) but without further ado I give you all:

THE TWELVE DAYS AFTER CHRISTMAS - STARRING THE FORD FOCUS

On the first day after Christmas my Focus gave to me, a mysteriously drained battery.

On the second day after Christmas, my Focus gave to me, two wrecked CV joints and a mysteriously drained battery (Maybe it's the alternator?)

On the third day after Christmas my Focus gave to me, three oil leaks, two wrecked CV joints and a mysteriously drained battery (Is it the radio?)

On the fourth day after Christmas, my Focus gave to me, four flat tires, three oil leaks, two wrecked CV joints and a mysteriously drained battery (An electrical short?)

On the fifth day after Christmas, my Focus gave to me, five blown fuses, four flat tires, three oil leaks, two wrecked CV joints and a mysteriously drained battery (A gremlin?)

On the sixth day after Christmas my Focus gave to me, six annoying rattles, five blown fuses, four flat tires, three oil leaks, two wrecked CV joints and a mysteriously drained battery (Do I have to sacrifice a virgin to fix this?)

On the seventh day after Christmas my Focus gave to me, seven screwed up sensors, six annoying rattles, five blown fuses, four flat tires, three oil leaks, two wrecked CV joints and a mysteriously drained battery (Kill that Ford mechanic -grr-)

On the eighth day after Christmas my Focus gave to me, eight hoses a'leaking, seven screwed up sensors, six annoying rattles, five blown fuses, four flat tires, three oil leaks, two wrecked CV joints and a mysteriously drained battery (Shoulda bought a Civic)

On the ninth day after Christmas my Focus gave to me, nine wires burning, eight hoses a-leaking, seven screwed up sensors, six annoying rattles, five blown fuses, four flat tires, three oil leaks, two wrecked CV joints and a mysteriously drained battery (-sounds of gun being cocked- This'll fix 'er)

On the tenth day after Christmas my Focus gave to me, ten bulbs a'blowing, nine wires burning, eight hoses a'leaking, seven screwed up sensors, six annoying rattles, five blown fuses, four flat tires, three oil leaks, two wrecked CV joints and a mysteriously drained battery (-gunshot rings out and car alarm goes off- SHADDUP!)

On the eleventh day after Christmas my Focus gave to me, eleven weird noises, ten bulbs a'blowing, nine wires burning, eight hoses a'leaking, seven screwed up sensors, six annoying rattles, five blown fuses, four flat tires, three oil leaks, two wrecked CV joints and a mysteriously drained battery (So you mean I can't hook up a 1,000W sound system to a stock Focus? I WANT A REFUND!)

On the twelfth day after Christmas my Focus gave to me twelve TSB's, eleven weird noises, ten bulbs a'blowing, nine wires burning, eight hoses a'leaking, seven screwed up sensors, six annoying rattles, five blown fuses, four flat tires, three oil leaks, two wrecked CV joints and a mysteriously drained battery (That's it, next time I'm buying a horse damnit!)

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night (Hope your Focus starts in the morning :D)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Dec 23 2005, 11:12 PM Wrote:Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night (Hope your Focus starts in the morning :D)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]162187[/snapback][/right]

*sniff*

Mine wont do anything in the morning!
BEST CHRISTMAS FOCUS POST EVAR!
Bumping this to the top to give our new members a good laugh this time of year (You'll need it after seeing your credit card bills next month :P :lol:)

NefCanuck
Don't remind me... I laugh cause it hurts. :lol:
Yearly bump, new members enjoy, old members laugh at the irony...

'cause my battery light came on again last night damnit

NefCanuck
yeah I remember that from last year lol
NefCanuck,Dec 23 2007, 10:46 PM Wrote:'cause my battery light came on again last night damnit
[right][snapback]255100[/snapback][/right]
Oooh noes.

Does this mean that the dealer is getting a battery suppository for Christmas? :blink:
haha omg thats amazing. so far i've only had one weird noise :P
OAC_Sparky,Dec 24 2007, 06:38 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Dec 23 2007, 10:46 PM Wrote:'cause my battery light came on again last night damnit
[right][snapback]255100[/snapback][/right]
Oooh noes.

Does this mean that the dealer is getting a battery suppository for Christmas? :blink:
[right][snapback]255108[/snapback][/right]

I was ill today so going out and ranting at the dealer was out of the question but I'll be seeing them Thursday and not with a smile on my face <_< :angry:

NefCanuck
My Focus ran super solid and I never had any of those problems............I used to go boarding every week in the winter and I have nothing but praise for the focus.
Yearly bump, new members enjoy, old members marvel at me remembering I created this in the first place :P

NefCanuck
CLASSIC!!!!
wow, going strong!
ZX5focused,Dec 17 2008, 06:42 PM Wrote:CLASSIC!!!!
[right][snapback]278414[/snapback][/right]
^^ x2 - needs more eggnogg.
Hey Daniel, how about an IMPACT statement. :rofl:
Needs some red tint and some XMAS 18" wheels :P

A true FC classic. :)
Focus man, Focus.,Dec 17 2008, 11:48 PM Wrote:Hey Daniel, how about an IMPACT statement.  :rofl:
[right][snapback]278434[/snapback][/right]

That was.... crushing (or should I say "crashing" :P) :ph34r: :lol:

NefCanuck
Wow I never saw this before quite an old one.
Yearly bump, earlier this year because of all the new members, have to give 'em the heads up :rofl:

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2