Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12 Days Of Christmas Parody
Okay, blame a stroke of insanity (or just a plain stroke) but without further ado I give you all:

THE TWELVE DAYS AFTER CHRISTMAS - STARRING THE FORD FOCUS

On the first day after Christmas my Focus gave to me, a mysteriously drained battery.

On the second day after Christmas, my Focus gave to me, two wrecked CV joints and a mysteriously drained battery (Maybe it's the alternator?)

On the third day after Christmas my Focus gave to me, three oil leaks, two wrecked CV joints and a mysteriously drained battery (Is it the radio?)

On the fourth day after Christmas, my Focus gave to me, four flat tires, three oil leaks, two wrecked CV joints and a mysteriously drained battery (An electrical short?)

On the fifth day after Christmas, my Focus gave to me, five blown fuses, four flat tires, three oil leaks, two wrecked CV joints and a mysteriously drained battery (A gremlin?)

On the sixth day after Christmas my Focus gave to me, six annoying rattles, five blown fuses, four flat tires, three oil leaks, two wrecked CV joints and a mysteriously drained battery (Do I have to sacrifice a virgin to fix this?)

On the seventh day after Christmas my Focus gave to me, seven screwed up sensors, six annoying rattles, five blown fuses, four flat tires, three oil leaks, two wrecked CV joints and a mysteriously drained battery (Kill that Ford mechanic -grr-)

On the eighth day after Christmas my Focus gave to me, eight hoses a'leaking, seven screwed up sensors, six annoying rattles, five blown fuses, four flat tires, three oil leaks, two wrecked CV joints and a mysteriously drained battery (Shoulda bought a Civic)

On the ninth day after Christmas my Focus gave to me, nine wires burning, eight hoses a-leaking, seven screwed up sensors, six annoying rattles, five blown fuses, four flat tires, three oil leaks, two wrecked CV joints and a mysteriously drained battery (-sounds of gun being cocked- This'll fix 'er)

On the tenth day after Christmas my Focus gave to me, ten bulbs a'blowing, nine wires burning, eight hoses a'leaking, seven screwed up sensors, six annoying rattles, five blown fuses, four flat tires, three oil leaks, two wrecked CV joints and a mysteriously drained battery (-gunshot rings out and car alarm goes off- SHADDUP!)

On the eleventh day after Christmas my Focus gave to me, eleven weird noises, ten bulbs a'blowing, nine wires burning, eight hoses a'leaking, seven screwed up sensors, six annoying rattles, five blown fuses, four flat tires, three oil leaks, two wrecked CV joints and a mysteriously drained battery (So you mean I can't hook up a 1,000W sound system to a stock Focus? I WANT A REFUND!)

On the twelfth day after Christmas my Focus gave to me twelve TSB's, eleven weird noises, ten bulbs a'blowing, nine wires burning, eight hoses a'leaking, seven screwed up sensors, six annoying rattles, five blown fuses, four flat tires, three oil leaks, two wrecked CV joints and a mysteriously drained battery (That's it, next time I'm buying a horse damnit!)

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night (Hope your Focus starts in the morning :D)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Dec 23 2005, 11:12 PM Wrote:Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night (Hope your Focus starts in the morning :D)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]162187[/snapback][/right]

*sniff*

Mine wont do anything in the morning!
BEST CHRISTMAS FOCUS POST EVAR!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Bumping this to the top to give our new members a good laugh this time of year (You'll need it after seeing your credit card bills next month :P :lol:)

NefCanuck
Don't remind me... I laugh cause it hurts. :lol:

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Yearly bump, new members enjoy, old members laugh at the irony...

'cause my battery light came on again last night damnit

NefCanuck
yeah I remember that from last year lol
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
NefCanuck,Dec 23 2007, 10:46 PM Wrote:'cause my battery light came on again last night damnit
[right][snapback]255100[/snapback][/right]
Oooh noes.

Does this mean that the dealer is getting a battery suppository for Christmas? :blink:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
haha omg thats amazing. so far i've only had one weird noise :P
Little bit of show, little bit of go.
OAC_Sparky,Dec 24 2007, 06:38 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Dec 23 2007, 10:46 PM Wrote:'cause my battery light came on again last night damnit
[right][snapback]255100[/snapback][/right]
Oooh noes.

Does this mean that the dealer is getting a battery suppository for Christmas? :blink:
[right][snapback]255108[/snapback][/right]

I was ill today so going out and ranting at the dealer was out of the question but I'll be seeing them Thursday and not with a smile on my face <_< :angry:

NefCanuck
My Focus ran super solid and I never had any of those problems............I used to go boarding every week in the winter and I have nothing but praise for the focus.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
Yearly bump, new members enjoy, old members marvel at me remembering I created this in the first place :P

NefCanuck
CLASSIC!!!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
wow, going strong!
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
ZX5focused,Dec 17 2008, 06:42 PM Wrote:CLASSIC!!!!
[right][snapback]278414[/snapback][/right]
^^ x2 - needs more eggnogg.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *
Hey Daniel, how about an IMPACT statement. :rofl:
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Needs some red tint and some XMAS 18" wheels :P

A true FC classic. :)

Focus man, Focus.,Dec 17 2008, 11:48 PM Wrote:Hey Daniel, how about an IMPACT statement.  :rofl:
[right][snapback]278434[/snapback][/right]

That was.... crushing (or should I say "crashing" :P) :ph34r: :lol:

NefCanuck
Wow I never saw this before quite an old one.
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car

[Image: ZX3PixelCarEngineVIEW.png]
Yearly bump, earlier this year because of all the new members, have to give 'em the heads up :rofl:

NefCanuck