FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Fusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
2001 ZTS,Dec 6 2005, 02:53 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Dec 5 2005, 06:45 PM Wrote:you should go talk to a financial advisor instead of the dealership all the time :P

[right][snapback]159477[/snapback][/right]

I think instead of the dealer he should visit to a psychiatrist is in order.

If you want the 2.3 from the Mazda why not get the Mazda?
[right][snapback]159651[/snapback][/right]
The same could be said for the Focus.
Weird. The 2.3 SEL I was looking at was only 22g and that included rims and the nine yards.

[Image: 112_05sema_ford_fusion_streetscene_z.jpg]

[Image: flexfusion_sema.jpg]
These cars are sick looking, first thing I would do is paint any chrome body colour. They arent that to expensive either.
Base model go for like 17g
Do some more research Jay. Your numbers are wrong.

http://www.ford.ca/main/default.asp?langua...rs&model=Fusion

The base se Fusion starts at $22,900

The Sel that you are looking at starts at $25500.

This just firms up our belief on the board that you have no concept of numbers and money. Learn to save. It might be mean and harsh what I say, but your going to get bit in the ass one day.
$25,500 for 17s and a Duratec. Huh? I can get the same deal in the Focus ST sedan, and probably for less if memory serves. Plus there's that 06 Street Appearance Package (S3?) I keep drooling over, and there's nothing like that for the Fusion.
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 7 2005, 07:59 AM Wrote:$25,500 for 17s and a Duratec. Huh? I can get the same deal in the Focus ST sedan, and probably for less if memory serves. Plus there's that 06 Street Appearance Package (S3?) I keep drooling over, and there's nothing like that for the Fusion.
[right][snapback]159735[/snapback][/right]

Dammit people, go to http://www.ford.ca and click "build and price" and get informed.

Quote:2006 Focus ZX4 ST - ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan Date: December 7, 2005

Base MSRP $22,999

Selected Equipment
Duplicate Audio Controls on Steering Column
$0
Canadian Winter Package Plus
$0
Comfort Group
$0
Power Group
$0
Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
$0
Charcoal/Charcoal w/Two-Tone Cloth Sport Bucket Seats
$0
CD Silver Clearcoat Metallic
$0

Standard Equipment
Duratec 23 2.3L I-4 DOHC w/SMPI 151hp
5 speed w/OD
4-wheel ABS
Traction control
P205/50HR16.0 BSW AS tires
Engine block heater
Battery with run down protection
Sport suspension
Air conditioning
AM/FM stereo 6-disc CD, MP3 player
Daytime running lights
Rear child safety locks
Dual power remote heated mirrors
Variable intermittent wipers
Machined aluminum wheels
Dual airbags
Airbag occupancy sensor
SecuriLock ignition disable
Rear window defogger
Tachometer
Heated reclining front sports seats
60-40 folding rear bench seat
Audio control on steering wheel

A/C Excise Tax $100
Destination and Delivery $1,050

TOTAL MSRP* $24,149

So, those are 16" tires, and without the "Street Appearance Package", which isn't available yet.

And you're comparing apples to oranges. A new design, Mazda 6 based architecture with plenty of room in a decent package, or a 6 year old design has-been (hey, I've got one, but call a spade a spade).

Quote:2006 Fusion SEL 2.3L I4 - SEL 2.3L I4 4dr Sedan Date: December 7, 2005

Base MSRP $25,299
Medium Light Stone w/Cloth Front Bucket Seats
$0
Redfire Clearcoat
$0

Standard Equipment
Duratec 23 2.3L I-4 DOHC w/SMPI 160hp
5 speed w/OD
4-wheel ABS
P225/50VR17.0 BSW AS tires
Engine block heater
Battery with run down protection
Automatic air conditioning
AM/FM stereo single CD, MP3 player
Daytime running lights
Rear child safety locks
Dual power remote heated mirrors
Variable intermittent wipers
Machined aluminum wheels
Dual airbags
Airbag occupancy sensor
SecuriLock ignition disable
Rear window defogger
Tachometer
Message centre
Underseat ducts
Reclining front bucket seats
60-40 folding rear bench seat
Audio/climate climate control on steering wheel

A/C Excise Tax $100
Destination and Delivery $1,150

TOTAL MSRP* $26,549
Damn, set straight by a fellow Sedan Faction member :D

I want that Street Appearance package! :angry:
The Focus and the Fusion aren't even in the same category. Mid size sedan versus compact.

I like the Fusion but have yet to drive one. And yes chrome......gone

and the tailights are so last year Hondaish. Four thumbs down!
my price is based on a trade in + I am getting my friends price.

I dont know what the hell your talking about meford4u. I dont have to worry about numbers in fact thats the last thing I would even care about.

Anyway if the deal goes through Im dropping it 2 inches and 19's going on it the same day.
ZX3TUNR,Dec 7 2005, 01:06 PM Wrote:my price is based on a trade in + I am getting my friends price.

I dont know what the hell your talking about meford4u. I dont have to worry about numbers in fact thats the last thing I would even care about.

Anyway if the deal goes through Im dropping it 2 inches and 19's going on it the same day.
[right][snapback]159779[/snapback][/right]

Boy, we sure have a real Roccafeller here don't we?

:lol:
ANTHONYD,Dec 7 2005, 12:10 PM Wrote:
ZX3TUNR,Dec 7 2005, 01:06 PM Wrote:my price is based on a trade in + I am getting my friends price.

[right][snapback]159779[/snapback][/right]

Boy, we sure have a real Roccafeller here don't we?

[right][snapback]159780[/snapback][/right]

Jay, are you going to live at Mom & Dad's for the rest of your life and be a hermet in their basement?

That's what I am talking about.

Idiot.
Go easy on Jay, if I was him planning to trade in the focus that I spend (worth new with all the upgrades he did est. around the $35,000) and only getting about $7000 for a trade in on that, I agree, the last thing I would want to think about is how 'ass raped' I'm getting on the deal. :blink: :ph34r:

That is a hell of a loss Jay!! Sell the focus privately or part it out, my god, that's one nasty loss you'd be taking, especially for a midsized 'family' style sedan.

On offense but I think your 'insane' if you plan to take that deal. I hope the 'trade' in your talking about isn't your focus......
LOL You guys make it sound like Im a 50 year old living at home. I just turned 22 last week. Also why should it matter to you where I live. You have no idea what my plans or intentions are so STFU. I rather buy a house straight then waste my money on renting a gay apartment. If it takes me to 27 or even 30 to save up then fine. Im taking advatage of the situation of living at home while I can. Only a retard wouldnt. I got a garage and lots of free food.

In the 20 years of my life I prolly touched and did more things then the ...how old are you again? Ya.. The old man who drive a focus around and has nothing better to do then surf on a website telling young guys how it is. Get a life man.
I like the Fusion quite a bit too...might consider one as my next car...

The V6 SEL I saw was $31,995, fully loaded (except leather) and a moon roof. Ditch the Moonroof, you'll save $1200-$1500... I see the car has a lot of aftermarket potential as well, and wouldn't it be interesting to see a black one with a dark tint, anthricite rims, and hear the whine of a Powerworks SC from under the hood? Hehehe
Drivesthebeast,Dec 7 2005, 11:44 AM Wrote:I like the Fusion quite a bit too...might consider one as my next car...

The V6 SEL I saw was $31,995, fully loaded (except leather) and a moon roof.  Ditch the Moonroof, you'll save $1200-$1500...  I see the car has a lot of aftermarket potential as well, and wouldn't it be interesting to see a black one with a dark tint, anthricite rims, and hear the whine of a Powerworks SC from under the hood?  Hehehe
[right][snapback]159794[/snapback][/right]

they got some really nice lip kits out to for the fusion..
ZX3TUNR,Dec 7 2005, 12:38 PM Wrote:LOL You guys make it sound like Im a 50 year old living at home. I just turned 22 last week. Also why should it matter to you where I live. You have no idea what my plans or intentions are so STFU. I rather buy a house straight then waste my money on renting a gay apartment. If it takes me to 27 or even 30 to save up then fine. Im taking advatage of the situation of living at home while I can. Only a retard wouldnt. I got a garage and lots of free food.

In the 20 years of my life I prolly touched and did more things then the ...how old are you again? Ya.. The old man who drive a focus around and has nothing better to do then surf on a  website telling young guys how it is. Get a life man.
[right][snapback]159791[/snapback][/right]

Uhoh, looks like you opened a can of worms bud.

I guess people are forgetting a house in sask costs less than the fusion.
ZX3TUNR,Dec 7 2005, 01:38 PM Wrote:LOL You guys make it sound like Im a 50 year old living at home. I just turned 22 last week. Also why should it matter to you where I live. You have no idea what my plans or intentions are so STFU. I rather buy a house straight then waste my money on renting a gay apartment. If it takes me to 27 or even 30 to save up then fine. Im taking advatage of the situation of living at home while I can. Only a retard wouldnt. I got a garage and lots of free food.

In the 20 years of my life I prolly touched and did more things then the ...how old are you again? Ya.. The old man who drive a focus around and has nothing better to do then surf on a  website telling young guys how it is. Get a life man.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 7 2005, 07:59 AM Wrote:$25,500 for 17s and a Duratec. Huh? I can get the same deal in the Focus ST sedan, and probably for less if memory serves. Plus there's that 06 Street Appearance Package (S3?) I keep drooling over, and there's nothing like that for the Fusion.
[right][snapback]159735[/snapback][/right]

That front bumper has teh suck.... its got a 12" long turn signal for godssakes!
ZX3TUNR,Dec 7 2005, 12:38 PM Wrote:LOL You guys make it sound like Im a 50 year old living at home. I just turned 22 last week. Also why should it matter to you where I live. You have no idea what my plans or intentions are so STFU. I rather buy a house straight then waste my money on renting a gay apartment. If it takes me to 27 or even 30 to save up then fine. Im taking advatage of the situation of living at home while I can. Only a retard wouldnt. I got a garage and lots of free food.

I love how the guy considering buying the Fusion is calling somebody else an old man. Why not go all out and get a 500 or Crown Vic? maybe a Buick is more your thing?
Pages: 1 2 3