FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Fusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
2001 ZTS,Dec 7 2005, 02:09 PM Wrote:
ZX3TUNR,Dec 7 2005, 12:38 PM Wrote:LOL You guys make it sound like Im a 50 year old living at home. I just turned 22 last week. Also why should it matter to you where I live. You have no idea what my plans or intentions are so STFU. I rather buy a house straight then waste my money on renting a gay apartment. If it takes me to 27 or even 30 to save up then fine. Im taking advatage of the situation of living at home while I can. Only a retard wouldnt. I got a garage and lots of free food.

In the 20 years of my life I prolly touched and did more things then the ...how old are you again? Ya.. The old man who drive a focus around and has nothing better to do then surf on a  website telling young guys how it is. Get a life man.
[right][snapback]159791[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

I love how the guy considering buying the Fusion is calling somebody else an old man. Why not go all out and get a 500 or Crown Vic? maybe a Buick is more your thing?
[right][snapback]159804[/snapback][/right]

I was thinking it... you said it.

PWNED.
The fusion isnt being advertsied as an old man car. In fact its being aimed to alot younger crowd.

How ever its true. You can buy a house in Sask cheaper then you can buy a car. A 40g-60g house here prolly sells for 100g in Ontario.
Jay/ When you graduate from I am an idiot let me know.

I am not getting into a pissing contest with a 22 year old that wants a Fusion.

I don't drive a Focus.

I have 2 cars already. A house with 150k in equity and my wife and I have over 150k in RRSP.

Catch up.

How do you expect to own a house at 27-30 when you now have car payments for the next 4-5 years and will rediculously mod the fusion with gay appearance packages. You haven't learned.

I have wasted enough breath on you and this matter.

I am going to buy my Mustang..........cash

Catch up.

Idiot.

Oh, and the only debt I have is the mortgage.
ZX3TUNR,Dec 7 2005, 01:31 PM Wrote:The fusion isnt being advertsied as an old man car. In fact its being aimed to alot younger crowd.

How ever its true. You can buy a house in Sask cheaper then you can buy a car. A 40g-60g house here prolly sells for 100g in Ontario.
[right][snapback]159810[/snapback][/right]

what kind of house is 40-60g....

if its anything above 1000sq ft, in any metropolitan area. try 200k+
Jay:

I'm not hating man, do what you want...but you have got to be one of the most foolish people with their money I have ever seen.

Good luck with life man.
ANTHONYD,Dec 7 2005, 01:04 PM Wrote:Jay:

I'm not hating man, do what you want...but you have got to be one of the most foolish people with their money I have ever seen.

Good luck with life man.
[right][snapback]159813[/snapback][/right]

I agree. I've met you many times but man, this just blows my mind. I'll stay out of it since there's no point. Best of luck in the future and with your future purchases.
Pages: 1 2 3