FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: First Official Problem With The 05 Zx5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, about 3-4 days ago my low beam died on the drivers side and only the high beam was sorta working...so today I go and get brand-new bulbs and I finish installing them only to find out that within seconds the drivers side just craps out!

The turn signal bulb is bright and completely fuctional but the low/high beam is toasted!

So, my first official problem is going to become Ford's problem on monday morning!!

god bless WARRANTY~

POS 2005 Focus! :lol:
shoulda stuck with a 00-04 focus :P lol
I'm just glad to see you are back on the road again, in every sense of the word. ;)
2001 ZTS,Dec 3 2005, 06:56 PM Wrote:I'm just glad to see you are back on the road again, in every sense of the word. ;)
[right][snapback]159203[/snapback][/right]

about friggin time too :P
Headlight fixed....wire was fukoed!

no $$

warranty owns!
sweet.. glad to see you were well taken care of!
Was it the copper paint that blinded the headlight? :P

At least you got it fixed. Were you the first of your breed or had they seen this before you??? :huh:
I haven't had any problems with mine yet... hmm. *crosses fingers*
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 5 2005, 09:51 PM Wrote:Was it the copper paint that blinded the headlight? :P

At least you got it fixed. Were you the first of your breed or had they seen this before you??? :huh:
[right][snapback]159511[/snapback][/right]

To be honest, I didnt ask any questions cause I didnt want an arguement about aftermarket bulbs fukin s**t up..plus I was on lunch-break!
Lunch > everything else. :D