FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: How To Become Unemployed.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Girls shouldnt be allowed to drink with their PMS and all that s**t associated to it.
She's faking it.

It's staged, she's acting a part. I've met enough drunk chicks in my life and she ain't drunk.
I think she owes her boss a special apology.
She knows that he likes cheap women, and hey, she got drunk at work on cheap champagne ("or whatever you call this"), so she fits the bill quite nicely. Down on your knees girl & give him 10 (minutes!)
old again? Is this vintage day just for my benefit?
It's designed to aid your transition into "wherethefawkdidIparkthetruck?" :rofl: :rofl:
oh, and for those that care, we were told last night to brace ourselves for huge layoffs. We are either going to a one shift operstion for 1 year (unfortunately I would still have to work) or a complete plant wide shut down for Jan. Feb. and March.

I'm going to Florida. Pack my unemployed bags.
That sucks. I never like hearing about people losing their jobs, even if it is temporarily.
meford4u,Nov 21 2005, 03:03 PM Wrote:oh, and for those that care, we were told last night to brace ourselves for huge layoffs.  We are either going to a one shift operstion for 1 year (unfortunately I would still have to work)  or a complete plant wide shut down for Jan. Feb. and March.

I'm going to Florida.  Pack my unemployed bags.
[right][snapback]157017[/snapback][/right]

Crap... heard about the GM cuts this AM (They briefly mentioned the Ford cuts but apparently they weren't as "sexy" as the GM cuts so not as newsworthy)

Here's hoping that you get through this unscathed, it's never fun to sit there when the axe is being sharpened (By tools who should use the damn axe on themselves <_< )

'course it means I'll be nice and busy, the economy goes downwards, our client base goes upwards sadly :(

NefCanuck
meford4u,Nov 21 2005, 02:03 PM Wrote:oh, and for those that care, we were told last night to brace ourselves for huge layoffs.  We are either going to a one shift operstion for 1 year (unfortunately I would still have to work)  or a complete plant wide shut down for Jan. Feb. and March.

i don't think you can get EI if you go out of the country

i wish my plant would close for 3 months, i was making more money being laidoff than i am working <_<
crazikev,Nov 21 2005, 08:29 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Nov 21 2005, 02:03 PM Wrote:oh, and for those that care, we were told last night to brace ourselves for huge layoffs.  We are either going to a one shift operstion for 1 year (unfortunately I would still have to work)  or a complete plant wide shut down for Jan. Feb. and March.

i don't think you can get EI if you go out of the country

i wish my plant would close for 3 months, i was making more money being laidoff than i am working <_<
[right][snapback]157065[/snapback][/right]

shhhhhhh don't give away all my secrets <_<