Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Become Unemployed.
BUSTED.
Girls shouldnt be allowed to drink with their PMS and all that s**t associated to it.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
She's faking it.

It's staged, she's acting a part. I've met enough drunk chicks in my life and she ain't drunk.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
I think she owes her boss a special apology.
She knows that he likes cheap women, and hey, she got drunk at work on cheap champagne ("or whatever you call this"), so she fits the bill quite nicely. Down on your knees girl & give him 10 (minutes!)
'00 ZX3, WW 'W-Typ' kit & 3-pc Wing, 17" CSA Ultra 5-spoke rims, Progress Springs, SPAX shocks & struts, MAC Intake.
old again? Is this vintage day just for my benefit?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
It's designed to aid your transition into "wherethefawkdidIparkthetruck?" :rofl: :rofl:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
oh, and for those that care, we were told last night to brace ourselves for huge layoffs. We are either going to a one shift operstion for 1 year (unfortunately I would still have to work) or a complete plant wide shut down for Jan. Feb. and March.

I'm going to Florida. Pack my unemployed bags.

That sucks. I never like hearing about people losing their jobs, even if it is temporarily.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
meford4u,Nov 21 2005, 03:03 PM Wrote:oh, and for those that care, we were told last night to brace ourselves for huge layoffs.  We are either going to a one shift operstion for 1 year (unfortunately I would still have to work)  or a complete plant wide shut down for Jan. Feb. and March.

I'm going to Florida.  Pack my unemployed bags.
[right][snapback]157017[/snapback][/right]

Crap... heard about the GM cuts this AM (They briefly mentioned the Ford cuts but apparently they weren't as "sexy" as the GM cuts so not as newsworthy)

Here's hoping that you get through this unscathed, it's never fun to sit there when the axe is being sharpened (By tools who should use the damn axe on themselves <_< )

'course it means I'll be nice and busy, the economy goes downwards, our client base goes upwards sadly :(

NefCanuck
meford4u,Nov 21 2005, 02:03 PM Wrote:oh, and for those that care, we were told last night to brace ourselves for huge layoffs.  We are either going to a one shift operstion for 1 year (unfortunately I would still have to work)  or a complete plant wide shut down for Jan. Feb. and March.

i don't think you can get EI if you go out of the country

i wish my plant would close for 3 months, i was making more money being laidoff than i am working <_<
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
crazikev,Nov 21 2005, 08:29 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Nov 21 2005, 02:03 PM Wrote:oh, and for those that care, we were told last night to brace ourselves for huge layoffs.  We are either going to a one shift operstion for 1 year (unfortunately I would still have to work)  or a complete plant wide shut down for Jan. Feb. and March.

i don't think you can get EI if you go out of the country

i wish my plant would close for 3 months, i was making more money being laidoff than i am working <_<
[right][snapback]157065[/snapback][/right]

shhhhhhh don't give away all my secrets <_<