FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Have A Huge Leafs Flag I Can Borrow?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ignore the flamers like Anthony and Meford who say I never return anything I borrow, they're fuktards

I'm going to the Leafs game tomorrow vs Buffalo and I wanna take along a hugeass leafs flag... anyone have one I can borrow?
no sorry can't help you on that, just spray paint your whole body blue and white. just make sure you use permenant marker or spray. none of these new water based crap :):)
Raine,Nov 10 2005, 01:50 PM Wrote:Ignore the flamers like Anthony and Meford who say I never return anything I borrow, they're fuktards

I'm going to the Leafs game tomorrow vs Buffalo and I wanna take along a hugeass leafs flag... anyone have one I can borrow?
[right][snapback]154863[/snapback][/right]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pfft. Leafs suck. Why bother cheering for them. :lol:
Raine,Nov 10 2005, 01:50 PM Wrote:Ignore the flamers like Anthony and Meford who say I never return anything I borrow, they're fuktards

At least you'll be easier to find tomorrow! Then I can stab you in the face! muahaha!
torradan,Nov 10 2005, 02:09 PM Wrote:At least you'll be easier to find tomorrow!  Then I can stab you in the face!  muahaha!
[right][snapback]154875[/snapback][/right]

Torradan, 10:00min for unsportsmanlike conduct, time 1:12. :lol:
Oscar The Grouch,Nov 10 2005, 06:15 PM Wrote:
torradan,Nov 10 2005, 02:09 PM Wrote:At least you'll be easier to find tomorrow!  Then I can stab you in the face!  muahaha!

Torradan, 10:00min for unsportsmanlike conduct, time 1:12. :lol:
[right][snapback]154877[/snapback][/right]

hahaha, thats a death threat...its only 5 min
torradan,Nov 10 2005, 02:09 PM Wrote:

At least you'll be easier to find tomorrow! Then I can stab you in the face! muahaha!

thats funny. :lol:
I'll buy you one, but only if your going to burn it! :headbang:

*EDIT*

GO WINGS GO!
Raine,Nov 10 2005, 12:50 PM Wrote:I'm going to the Leafs game tomorrow vs Buffalo and I wanna take along a hugeass leafs flag... [right][snapback]154863[/snapback][/right]
Here ya go, buddy.

[Image: fairy_leaf.jpg]

Oh, sorry, you said "hugeass Leaf FLAG". My mistake!! :lol:

Go WINGS!!!

[Image: rwbanner.jpg]
^^^^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Such disrespect from a fellow Sedan Faction member... tsk tsk. :D
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHH THAT PICTURE IS WAY TO FUNNY!!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA!!!!!!!!!
The picture is way old.
hahah! I'm so glad someone thought of that!

:lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
AWSOME, maybe ill see ya there, i am also going
crazikev,Nov 10 2005, 04:59 PM Wrote:AWSOME, maybe ill see ya there, i am also going
[right][snapback]154975[/snapback][/right]

are you going to wear the same costume pictured above that Raine will be wearing?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA a leaf FLAG...hahaha...
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 10 2005, 03:49 PM Wrote:Such disrespect from a fellow Sedan Faction member... tsk tsk. :D
[right][snapback]154925[/snapback][/right]

Pfft. Why don't you add this guy to your team...

[Image: fairy_leaf.jpg]

The leafs won't suck anymore....

They'll blow!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pages: 1 2