FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Each Member To Pay 434.00
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
haha, i was just browsing thru Trader and came across the most expensive car that trader currently has. Its a 2005 PORSCHE CARRERA GT going for $409,000.00. so we have around 945 members on this board, If each puts in $434 we can actually buy the car :).

You will get the car for 1 day every 3 yrs :D

http://www.trader.ca/powerpage/details.asp...37&adid=4759752

[Image: carreragt05.JPG]
sign me up. :lol:
I can't drive a manual tranny, so I'll have to pass ;)

NefCanuck
(Besides that's my entire Christmas budget ($400) :P )
Who's bank account do I transfer the money to?
FastandFocusZTS,Nov 2 2005, 11:41 AM Wrote:Who's bank account do I transfer the money to?
[right][snapback]153151[/snapback][/right]

just transfer the money to my account. :D
if i pay double, does that mean i get it for 2 days every 3 years???

that would be SWEET!!
I want to make sweet love to that car
I've got a heated garage... I'll take care of it
I'd rather a Viper GTS, even tho it's slower. The Carerra GT... it's just too much. Can't put my finger on it.
Nah, nice car but nah! Good calculations though!

If it were me, i'd choose a nice Ford GT... mmm.
Last 2 posters are officially on serious crack. Probably made in some guys bathtub to, not the good kind of crack.

knowwhatimsayin :lol: :P
Let's do it!
US$$ :huh:

Crappy deal.
Euro Ford Fan,Nov 2 2005, 09:06 PM Wrote:US$$  :huh:

Crappy deal.
[right][snapback]153215[/snapback][/right]
I realized it after, not that it matters there is no way i can offord the US or the canadian price on that beast.

I wouldn't be able to drive it, it's too damn small.

I hate when car makers don't make their sports cars easy to get into for the Tall. ( I'm 6'06" tall in case anyone didn't know )
I'm down, I do like the idea to pay double for 2 days. Just think, 24 hours with that!!!
I'd put my money in only if I got to drive it first. Knowing some folks here, there'd be a guardrail or a rascal scooter stuck in the fender...
So for $43G i could have it 36.5 days per year? Actually that is not a bad deal.

The last few years I owned the motorcycle I didn't even come close to using it that many days and an exotic car would be much the same. It's not as if I'd be using it to commute with.

People pay hundreds of thousands, even milions, for boats and very few are on the move 36 days out of a year.
Frost__2001,Nov 2 2005, 08:37 PM Wrote:I wouldn't be able to drive it, it's too damn small.

I hate when car makers don't make their sports cars easy to get into for the Tall. ( I'm 6'06" tall in case anyone didn't know )
[right][snapback]153266[/snapback][/right]

I dunno, I'd find a way.. If I can stuff myself in a go-kart and pull fast times, I'd be willing to steer through my knees and gut.
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 2 2005, 04:08 PM Wrote:I'd rather a Viper GTS, even tho it's slower. The Carerra GT... it's just too much. Can't put my finger on it.
[right][snapback]153201[/snapback][/right]

Hey NOS, too bad the Viper's one 8.3L piece of s**t. $125,000 and you don't get power seats, traction control, or a power roof. If you want the best bang for the buck you're looking at the 2006 Corvette C6 Z06. 505hp, 7.0L, 0-6 in 3.7 sec (all in first gear), 1/4 mile in 11.7sec and it will beat any piece of s**t viper around any track with turns. All this for just $89,700.
Pages: 1 2