FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Finally...proof You Can Beat A Redlight Camera!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Never thought this would work, but someone did a test to prove this theory wrong

linky:
http://rockoutmedia.com/flisp/content/movi...3.flisp.com.wmv
is this the top gear one? im at work and cant watch it, but i saw it last week if its the top gear.
yes, its top gear
Ive only heard of one guy who beat a red-light camera, but it wasnt from speeding, it was cus a bird flew right infront of the camera and blocked it from snapping his liceince plate! F'n lucky bastard
it;s easy to beat them.

don;t run red lights.
im pretty sure the camera tested is supposed to catch speeders. i think they set them up in areas where people always speed.
In Wpg. the cameras do double duty. They are at intersections and they catch both red lights and speeders. They also have mobile units for just speeding. I can't see the vid either, but the only protection I know of is to get a special license plate cover that blurs the plate when seen from an angle or to apply something to your plate to overexpose it like laquer or a special spray that is sold. A guy in Calgary told me that he used glitter all over his plate and then laquer over top. He swore it worked but it looks pretty fruity.
Guys with temporary permits must just not care about those or video toll highways :P
well i dont have to worry about this. There is no way i would do 170MPH.
SVT ZX3,Nov 1 2005, 12:08 PM Wrote:In Wpg. the cameras do double duty. They are at intersections and they catch both red lights and speeders. They also have mobile units for just speeding. I can't see the vid either, but the only protection I know of is to get a special license plate cover that blurs the plate when seen from an angle or to apply something to your plate to overexpose it like laquer or a special spray that is sold. A guy in Calgary told me that he used glitter all over his plate and then laquer over top. He swore it worked but it looks pretty fruity.
[right][snapback]152925[/snapback][/right]

FRUITY LIKE THIS?
[Image: peter_flies2_adj_680h.jpg]
mo_focus,Nov 1 2005, 01:37 PM Wrote:well i dont have to worry about this. There is no way i would do 170MPH.
[right][snapback]152935[/snapback][/right]
i think the focus would fall apart at 170 mph!!
don't think the speedo goes up to 170 MPH