FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Niagara Cruise Rules.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please have a read fellas.

You will also get this with your care package on saturday.
wicked...

Wow... a PDF... this site's all professional and stuff.

I probably would have written it on a napkin :lol:
scoobasteve,Oct 12 2005, 05:03 PM Wrote:wicked...

Wow... a PDF... this site's all professional and stuff.

[right][snapback]148491[/snapback][/right]

We're working on it.
Looks good to me.
did you get permission from Ford to use there logo?
crazikev,Oct 12 2005, 05:09 PM Wrote:did you get permission from Ford to use there logo?
[right][snapback]148494[/snapback][/right]

Slag off.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You didn't see anything. :lol:
at the botoom you forgot the "t" in focuscanada.net...

looks nice tho!
ANTHONYD,Oct 12 2005, 05:12 PM Wrote:
crazikev,Oct 12 2005, 05:09 PM Wrote:did you get permission from Ford to use there logo?

Slag off.

[right][snapback]148495[/snapback][/right]

Hahaha, Ford won't say anything, I seriously doubt they want to piss off focus owners even more.

Not to mention they may need Puppet for another commercial :lol:
FociPhil,Oct 12 2005, 05:13 PM Wrote:at the botoom you forgot the "t" in focuscanada.net...

looks nice tho!
[right][snapback]148497[/snapback][/right]

It's fixed already! :) thanks! :lol:
ANTHONYD,Oct 12 2005, 04:12 PM Wrote:

Slag off.

[right][snapback]148495[/snapback][/right]
:lol: :ph34r:
so basically, NO DRIVING LIKE TOURISTS!
still missing the "T" ...

nice logo
"exercise" :lol:
And let's designate a channel for chitchat on the 2 ways.
we're not going to specify a channel for chitchat, as people should stay in touch with the cruise leaders. If it's a large number of cars, you folks can go ahead and chit-chat on non-interfering channels, but if you get lost because you missed an instruction by a cruise leader, you're on your own.

i thought someone had said channel 7? but i might be thinking about the C7 cruise ... either way not ALL 2way's have the same frequencies built into them .. so you'd wanna make sure that it works for everyone first b4 picking one
schade,Oct 12 2005, 06:48 PM Wrote:i thought someone had said channel 7? but i might be thinking about the C7 cruise ... either way not ALL 2way's have the same frequencies built into them .. so you'd wanna make sure that it works for everyone first b4 picking one
[right][snapback]148526[/snapback][/right]

Of course!

We should have all the bugs worked out by Saturday. Including the spelling. <_<
this s**t doesn't work for me. So I break all da rules.

Oh, and BTW, is it imperative that I attend the cruise. I am sending the boy, but I will be attending in a rather innaucuious vehicle that I would rather not display to the world due to it's family natured engineering.

In other words, do you know where you are going? And if you really want me there, I'll go looking stupid in a minivan.
meford4u,Oct 12 2005, 08:25 PM Wrote:this s**t doesn't work for me.  So I break all da rules.

Oh, and BTW, is it imperative that I attend the cruise.  I am sending the boy, but I will be attending in a rather innaucuious vehicle that I would rather not display to the world due to it's family natured engineering. 

In other words, do you know where you are going? And if you really want me there, I'll go looking stupid in a minivan.
[right][snapback]148556[/snapback][/right]

I will have all this info for you this weekend. You busy friday night? I can come by and drop it off it will make you feel better. :lol:.
meford4u,Oct 12 2005, 08:25 PM Wrote:this s**t doesn't work for me.  So I break all da rules.

Oh, and BTW, is it imperative that I attend the cruise.  I am sending the boy, but I will be attending in a rather innaucuious vehicle that I would rather not display to the world due to it's family natured engineering. 

[right][snapback]148556[/snapback][/right]

Yes we know where we are going. I have detailed maps for you!
Pages: 1 2