FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mj Is Dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its all over the news. Michael Jackson is dead at 50.
pretty crazy
Rip
Good, he was accused to many times of molesting young boys. I’m sure there is a special place in hell for him.
and Farah Fawcettt is dead as well...

Strange day indeed...

NefCanuck
will they burry him or will they recycle him????

rip MJ the king of pop
Just a couple days ago, I was talking with a girl on my team who's boyfriend was doing the lasers for his concerts in london (uk), and she was getting flown up there for a concert.

And I said, "good luck with that, he'll find a way to cancel the concert once again".

I just didn't know how on the button I'd be....
I call murder on that... lol
Couldn't care for MJ, but for Farah Fawcettt, RIP.
My only comment and the important thing for me is the fact that Keith Richards is still alive.

Creepy weirdo Pedo Mickey who didn't do the world anything good since the Jackson 5 lived in an oxygen tent yet Keith can fall out of a coconut tree; proceed to crash a personal water craft, no doubt scored a hawt chick and was drunk/stoned beyond belief and is alive and well into his 60's.

Who do you think I respect?

:headbang:
who the hell is this farrah person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
drunkinmonkey,Jun 25 2009, 09:48 PM Wrote:who the hell is this farrah  person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
[right][snapback]290145[/snapback][/right]
The girl your dad was thinking of when he launched inside your mom. You EXIST because of her.
2001 ZTS,Jun 25 2009, 09:50 PM Wrote:
drunkinmonkey,Jun 25 2009, 09:48 PM Wrote:who the hell is this farrah  person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
The girl your dad was thinking of when he launched inside your mom. You EXIST because of her.
[right][snapback]290146[/snapback][/right]

ROFLMAO
2001 ZTS,Jun 25 2009, 10:50 PM Wrote:
And she was the one who kept sailor here from performing anal mutony with his fellow seamen in his cadet days. :lol:
say what you will about MJ, I love his music still to this day. Sadly, I had a red leather zipper jacket growing up.

I wore it to picture day one year! :lol: (Grade 3 I think)

And Farrah..... R.I.P YOU SMOKIN' PIECE OF ASS YOU.
I have a t-shirt with the famous shot of her in a bathing suit somewhere.
2001 ZTS,Jun 25 2009, 09:42 PM Wrote:My only comment and the important thing for me is the fact that Keith Richards is still alive.

Creepy weirdo Pedo Mickey who didn't do the world anything good since the Jackson 5 lived in an oxygen tent yet Keith can fall out of a coconut tree; proceed to crash a personal water craft, no doubt scored a hawt chick and was drunk/stoned beyond belief and is alive and well into his 60's.

Who do you think I respect?

:headbang:
[right][snapback]290144[/snapback][/right]

http://www.thetopthebest.com/Images/MouthE...th-Richards.jpg

Instant classic!
Sad that hes dead, even though he was diddling kids.

Really sad because its totally overshadowing Farrah Fawcett. Who knows how many socks I soiled because of her when I was younger.
Oscar The Grouch,Jun 25 2009, 11:57 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Jun 25 2009, 10:50 PM Wrote:
And she was the one who kept sailor here from performing anal mutony with his fellow seamen in his cadet days. :lol:
[right][snapback]290149[/snapback][/right]

[Image: farrahfawcettposter.jpg]

mmhmm
Drunkinmonkey you got owned on that one lol Did you guys hear that Farrah was going to marry her b/f on her death bed and the she called a prenup and then she died.

Im surprised about MJ I would figure that his doctors would keep him in a come or somethimg and sell tickets to go and see him.
RIP Farah :(

As for MJ, great performer, but I cant feel that bad for a man who admitted to sleeping in the same bed with young boys.

He made great music and had one fuct up life from 5 years old and on.
Pages: 1 2