FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Importfest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Trying to size up the competition, who is gonna be showin? Who is gonna be goin?

I'm in, showing of course.
You drive a domestic :)

j/k goodluck
tony will be there again
the silver svt that was at darknites with the cervini kit
where/when is it? preregistry?
I'll be coming but not entering my car so I might see you guys down there!
www.importfest.com i believe ... its on the 22nd of october inside the skydome.

I'll be there looking around
ZOOM,Oct 7 2005, 04:49 PM Wrote:Trying to size up the competition, who is gonna be showin? Who is gonna be goin?

I'm in, showing of course.
[right][snapback]147370[/snapback][/right]

cool, I'll be there, I tried to get my Air filter back for a month now, but you seem to keep avoiding me and dont return my calls. I wont miss a place where you cant escape. Bring yourself another one because Im gonna leave with MINE. :angry:
whoa... whats going on here?
I wish I was going my Mini and another member of the Club were invited to show our cars but we're both going to a wedding in Niagara Falls. :(

Laterz :)
I'm gonna be there, definately not showing, but checking things out. Tony, if your gonna be by your car at all, i'll definately go shake your hand cause i love your car
I've been here for four or five years and cannot remember anyone, who after attending any one of these indoor shows, DIDN'T (after attending) post about how much it sucked, was too expensive and how they wouldn't ever go again.

You've been warned.

2001 ZTS,Oct 7 2005, 07:10 PM Wrote:I've been here for four or five years and cannot remember anyone, who after attending any one of these indoor shows, DIDN'T (after attending) post about how much it sucked, was too expensive and how they wouldn't ever go again.

You've been warned.
[right][snapback]147505[/snapback][/right]

Tis true
05blackzx5,Oct 7 2005, 05:37 PM Wrote:tony will be there again
[right][snapback]147382[/snapback][/right]

Anything new to the car?
ZOOM,Oct 10 2005, 10:46 PM Wrote:

Anything new to the car?
[right][snapback]148025[/snapback][/right]

I heard its turboed :o
I'm not, I really hate seeing riced up cars.....
schade,Oct 11 2005, 09:17 PM Wrote:
ZOOM,Oct 10 2005, 10:46 PM Wrote:

Anything new to the car?
[right][snapback]148025[/snapback][/right]

I heard its turboed :o
[right][snapback]148179[/snapback][/right]

Wow, wasn't turbo'd at Darknights thats for sure.
im going to be there. .. still deciding if im going to show or not
well I welcome anybody and everybody to come out and see whats going on. I got some last minute ICE additions I will be making and hopefully I can take down a trophy at importfest as well this year. Can't wait to see you all out there come by and say hello, I barely know any of you face to face.
ZOOM,Oct 14 2005, 02:16 AM Wrote:well I welcome anybody and everybody to come out and see whats going on. I got some last minute ICE additions I will be making and hopefully I can take down a trophy at importfest as well this year. Can't wait to see you all out there come by and say hello, I barely know any of you face to face.
[right][snapback]148955[/snapback][/right]

Come out to a meet and bring the car. That's more productive than sitting around and watching people look at your car. Mostly men too.

But seriously Tony, you should have come out to the event on Saturday. It's going to be alot of fun and very busy.

hyprlte,Oct 13 2005, 05:14 AM Wrote:im going to be there. .. still deciding if im going to show or not
[right][snapback]148610[/snapback][/right]

you are way past the deadline to enter man
Pages: 1 2 3