FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Coke Zero
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I thought I'd give it a whirl.. Coca Cola Zero that is..

And damn! I haven't had regular coke in a long time, but it sure as hell tastes like I remember regular coke tasting like..

been nice knowing ya Diet Coke...

how cancerous is this new 'zero' technology?
Does it form a chemical reaction when mixed with rum? This could be important.

2001 ZTS,Oct 7 2005, 12:05 PM Wrote:Does it form a chemical reaction when mixed with rum? This could be important.
[right][snapback]147353[/snapback][/right]

Good thing I'm working from home.... it appears to be rum safe! I repeat, it appears to be rum safe!
darkpuppet,Oct 7 2005, 11:55 AM Wrote:So I thought I'd give it a whirl.. Coca Cola Zero that is..

And damn!  I haven't had regular coke in a long time, but it sure as hell tastes like I remember regular coke tasting like..

been nice knowing ya Diet Coke...

how cancerous is this new 'zero' technology?
[right][snapback]147350[/snapback][/right]

I dunno, I found the taste slightly sweeter than Diet Coke, tastes closer to Diet Pepsi now, but its not bad.

Rum Safe? Nice to know... now if I could only afford some rum to test it myself :P

NefCanuck
(everything gives you cancer at some point :P)
darkpuppet,Oct 7 2005, 11:15 AM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,Oct 7 2005, 12:05 PM Wrote:Does it form a chemical reaction when mixed with rum? This could be important.
[right][snapback]147353[/snapback][/right]

Good thing I'm working from home.... it appears to be rum safe! I repeat, it appears to be rum safe!
[right][snapback]147355[/snapback][/right]

ROGER DELTA PAPA, MSG REC'D WILL COMPLY WITH YOUR LAST COMMENCING 2000 GMT, 2001 ZULU TANGO SIERRA OUT
They were giving out samples on Yonge St. last week, but I missed out...

I haven't gotten around to trying it out yet.
Most useless drink out there...all pop is.

SO lets see what you get...

no fat
no calories
no protein
no carbs
it doesnt actually "quench your thirst"
it takes calcium out of your bones
it rots your stomach

sounds like a winner to me!!

i am scared of stuff with no calories but still tastes sweet. nothing is ever 'free' and i am waiting for long term clinical studies before i touch that stuff..

i mean.. if the 0 calories is a key selling point.. just take the rum straight up?
Yeah I tried it last week, and I'm a regular coke drinker, and I have to say it tastes better then the diet brand, and it's not as dry to the mouth as diet pepsi is.

But as for the taste, I'll stick to regular Coke Classic thanks.
Frost__2001,Oct 7 2005, 01:58 PM Wrote:Yeah I tried it last week, and I'm a regular coke drinker, and I have to say it tastes better then the diet brand, and it's not as dry to the mouth as diet pepsi is.

But as for the taste, I'll stick to regular Coke Classic thanks.
[right][snapback]147465[/snapback][/right]

I meant to try it when I was in the States last month, but never seemed to get around to it. Haven't seen it in Calgary yet ?? but will give it a shot. he he
And for those who say they're worried about getting something for nothing (zero carbs, zero calories, but still sweet...), hey don't sweat it - by the time they figure out why its bad for us, we'll all be Al Quaida fodder.
Is it made with Splenda? I use that stuff all the time as a sugar substitute. No, I wish i could lose weight. I am a diabetic.

Now make fun of the fat diabetic old man assholes!

You guys hit me below the belt.
meford4u,Oct 7 2005, 06:04 PM Wrote:Is it made with Splenda?  I use that stuff all the time as a sugar substitute.  No, I wish i could lose weight.  I am a diabetic.

Now make fun of the fat diabetic old man assholes!

You guys hit me below the belt.
[right][snapback]147496[/snapback][/right]

you can easily lose weight...
"easily"???????

you go first slim
meford4u,Oct 7 2005, 04:04 PM Wrote:Is it made with Splenda?  I use that stuff all the time as a sugar substitute.  No, I wish i could lose weight.  I am a diabetic.
[right][snapback]147496[/snapback][/right]

No, it's sweetened with aspertame and something else (a diabetic guy I work with had me check the bottle). I notice a lot more 'diet' and 'light' drinks on the market with Splenda though..
meford4u,Oct 7 2005, 11:51 PM Wrote:"easily"???????

you go first slim
[right][snapback]147570[/snapback][/right]

is that a challenge?
you said it was easy. i'm waiting to hear/see how easy it is.
meford4u,Oct 8 2005, 06:20 PM Wrote:you said it was easy.  i'm waiting to hear/see how easy it is.
[right][snapback]147649[/snapback][/right]

I dropped about 40lbs the 1st time I really tried. Been holding stead for the year tho. I need to get my act in gear tho and get back to losin' weight.

Guess that means no more boozin' for a while...
Are they trying to replace Diet Coke with Coke Zero?
Haven't tried it yet. I'm betting it's not in the same catagory as my favourite, JOLT.
SangriaRedZX5,Oct 9 2005, 11:56 AM Wrote:Are they trying to replace Diet Coke with Coke Zero?
[right][snapback]147729[/snapback][/right]

yeah im pretty sure thats what they are trying to do.

And yes...losing weight is easy.

And my money is on puppet.
Pages: 1 2