FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Prophets Have Spoken! Flames Will Win!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Flames will win the cup

Calgary #1
Ottawa #3
Vancouver #6
Edmonton #9
Montreal #17
Toronto #20

All according to Sports Illustrated.

Ha. We aren't the only people who think the Leafs suck! :lol:
Quote:3rd - Ottawa Senators
6th - Vancouver Canucks
9th - Edmonton Oilers

Would be nice to see these Canadan teams do so well, but I won't hold my breath.
be nice to see the Flames win, but it would be nicer to see Ottawa crash and burn to hell
why can't the profits tell me something I actually care about..

like the price of tea in China.
darkpuppet,Sep 28 2005, 05:55 PM Wrote:why can't the profits tell me something I actually care about..

like the price of tea in China.
[right][snapback]145300[/snapback][/right]

AMEN BROTHA!! thats what im talking about!!
Thing about SI's predictions is that they have all the weight of soap bubbles in a tornado. <_<

Anyone can predict anything. The proof is in the pudding.

That's like saying the curse of being put on the cover of SI is real :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Sep 28 2005, 02:09 PM Wrote:That's like saying the curse of being put on the cover of SI is real  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]145304[/snapback][/right]

Is it? I sure hope they put Raphael Palmeiro on the cover. :rolleyes:

Oscar The Grouch,Sep 28 2005, 01:14 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Sep 28 2005, 02:09 PM Wrote:That's like saying the curse of being put on the cover of SI is real  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]145304[/snapback][/right]

Is it? I sure hope they put Raphael Palmeiro on the cover. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]145307[/snapback][/right]
Palmerio is done, i hope they put Alfredson on the cover so he will be cursed :ph34r:
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 28 2005, 01:20 PM Wrote:Ha.  We aren't the only people who think the Leafs suck!    :lol:
[right][snapback]145288[/snapback][/right]
Sorry to point this out, but apart from a few million people living in the GTA, this is pretty much a given.... :lol:
crazikev,Sep 28 2005, 05:42 PM Wrote:be nice to see the Flames win, but it would be nicer to see Ottawa crash and burn to hell
[right][snapback]145295[/snapback][/right]

:o
OAC_Sparky,Sep 28 2005, 04:06 PM Wrote:Sorry to point this out, but apart from a few million people living in the GTA, this is pretty much a given.... :lol:
[right][snapback]145342[/snapback][/right]

yah and those few million people don't care about hockey altogether. :lol:
I think he's referring to the US at large... have you seen the crazy ads they have to run just to get those damn couch potatoes to notice that hockey's back?
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 28 2005, 11:13 PM Wrote:I think he's referring to the US at large... have you seen the crazy ads they have to run just to get those damn couch potatoes to notice that hockey's back?
[right][snapback]145406[/snapback][/right]

Not including the one that gave Martha Burke (The Chairperson of N.O.W.) spastic fits though :rofl:

NefCanuck
SVT ZX3,Sep 28 2005, 10:36 AM Wrote:
6th - Vancouver Canucks
9th - Edmonton Oilers

Would be nice to see these Canadan teams do so well, but I won't hold my breath.
[right][snapback]145294[/snapback][/right]

That looks pritty much correct. I would go as far as to say Ottawa and Cowtown in the Finals. Ottawa is the powerhouse in the East and anyone who says any different obviously doesnt know hockey.

"Toronto sucks"...Obviously.
FocusTunerzx3,Sep 29 2005, 03:48 AM Wrote:
SVT ZX3,Sep 28 2005, 10:36 AM Wrote:
6th - Vancouver Canucks
9th - Edmonton Oilers

[right][snapback]145294[/snapback][/right]

That looks pritty much correct. I would go as far as to say Ottawa and Cowtown in the Finals. Ottawa is the powerhouse in the East and anyone who says any different obviously doesnt know hockey.

"Toronto sucks"...Obviously.
[right][snapback]145450[/snapback][/right]

Meh, unless Ottawa gets lucky and the Leafs don't make the playoffs at all, Ottawa is going to run smack into the Blue & While wall yet again in the playoffs :P

Hasek might be a money goaltender but let's see if he can last til the end of the season and into the playoffs (Same can be said for Belfour I will readily admit) plus Ottawa still hasn't managed to land a "leader" type player who has actually tasted some playoff success...

Leafs & Ottawa in the Eastern finals, Toronto takes them out again and Premier McFlipFlop changes sides again :rofl:

NefCanuck
Seems right to me...leafs at the bottom!!
FociPhil,Sep 29 2005, 11:04 AM Wrote:Go leafs Go!
[right][snapback]145509[/snapback][/right]
crazikev,Sep 29 2005, 04:09 PM Wrote:
FociPhil,Sep 29 2005, 11:04 AM Wrote:Go leafs Go!
[right][snapback]145509[/snapback][/right]
[right][snapback]145512[/snapback][/right]

:rolleyes: right...sorry bout that. I guess ive gone dilusional like the rest of you.
I'm not really a Hasek fan, but if he regains his old form the Sens will go far. He ain't pretty, but he get's the job done.
And if the preseason tells us anything. No one has come close to beating the sens thus far. And Hasak is again the Hasek of old(Buffalo).
Pages: 1 2