Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Prophets Have Spoken! Flames Will Win!
Flames will win the cup

Calgary #1
Ottawa #3
Vancouver #6
Edmonton #9
Montreal #17
Toronto #20

All according to Sports Illustrated.

Ha. We aren't the only people who think the Leafs suck! :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Quote:3rd - Ottawa Senators
6th - Vancouver Canucks
9th - Edmonton Oilers

Would be nice to see these Canadan teams do so well, but I won't hold my breath.
be nice to see the Flames win, but it would be nicer to see Ottawa crash and burn to hell
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
why can't the profits tell me something I actually care about..

like the price of tea in China.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Sep 28 2005, 05:55 PM Wrote:why can't the profits tell me something I actually care about..

like the price of tea in China.
[right][snapback]145300[/snapback][/right]

AMEN BROTHA!! thats what im talking about!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Thing about SI's predictions is that they have all the weight of soap bubbles in a tornado. <_<

Anyone can predict anything. The proof is in the pudding.

That's like saying the curse of being put on the cover of SI is real :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Sep 28 2005, 02:09 PM Wrote:That's like saying the curse of being put on the cover of SI is real  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]145304[/snapback][/right]

Is it? I sure hope they put Raphael Palmeiro on the cover. :rolleyes:

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 28 2005, 01:14 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Sep 28 2005, 02:09 PM Wrote:That's like saying the curse of being put on the cover of SI is real  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]145304[/snapback][/right]

Is it? I sure hope they put Raphael Palmeiro on the cover. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]145307[/snapback][/right]
Palmerio is done, i hope they put Alfredson on the cover so he will be cursed :ph34r:
2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L
Oscar The Grouch,Sep 28 2005, 01:20 PM Wrote:Ha.  We aren't the only people who think the Leafs suck!    :lol:
[right][snapback]145288[/snapback][/right]
Sorry to point this out, but apart from a few million people living in the GTA, this is pretty much a given.... :lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
crazikev,Sep 28 2005, 05:42 PM Wrote:be nice to see the Flames win, but it would be nicer to see Ottawa crash and burn to hell
[right][snapback]145295[/snapback][/right]

:o
OAC_Sparky,Sep 28 2005, 04:06 PM Wrote:Sorry to point this out, but apart from a few million people living in the GTA, this is pretty much a given.... :lol:
[right][snapback]145342[/snapback][/right]

yah and those few million people don't care about hockey altogether. :lol:

I think he's referring to the US at large... have you seen the crazy ads they have to run just to get those damn couch potatoes to notice that hockey's back?
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Sep 28 2005, 11:13 PM Wrote:I think he's referring to the US at large... have you seen the crazy ads they have to run just to get those damn couch potatoes to notice that hockey's back?
[right][snapback]145406[/snapback][/right]

Not including the one that gave Martha Burke (The Chairperson of N.O.W.) spastic fits though :rofl:

NefCanuck
SVT ZX3,Sep 28 2005, 10:36 AM Wrote:
6th - Vancouver Canucks
9th - Edmonton Oilers

Would be nice to see these Canadan teams do so well, but I won't hold my breath.
[right][snapback]145294[/snapback][/right]

That looks pritty much correct. I would go as far as to say Ottawa and Cowtown in the Finals. Ottawa is the powerhouse in the East and anyone who says any different obviously doesnt know hockey.

"Toronto sucks"...Obviously.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
FocusTunerzx3,Sep 29 2005, 03:48 AM Wrote:
SVT ZX3,Sep 28 2005, 10:36 AM Wrote:
6th - Vancouver Canucks
9th - Edmonton Oilers

[right][snapback]145294[/snapback][/right]

That looks pritty much correct. I would go as far as to say Ottawa and Cowtown in the Finals. Ottawa is the powerhouse in the East and anyone who says any different obviously doesnt know hockey.

"Toronto sucks"...Obviously.
[right][snapback]145450[/snapback][/right]

Meh, unless Ottawa gets lucky and the Leafs don't make the playoffs at all, Ottawa is going to run smack into the Blue & While wall yet again in the playoffs :P

Hasek might be a money goaltender but let's see if he can last til the end of the season and into the playoffs (Same can be said for Belfour I will readily admit) plus Ottawa still hasn't managed to land a "leader" type player who has actually tasted some playoff success...

Leafs & Ottawa in the Eastern finals, Toronto takes them out again and Premier McFlipFlop changes sides again :rofl:

NefCanuck
Seems right to me...leafs at the bottom!!
FociPhil,Sep 29 2005, 11:04 AM Wrote:Go leafs Go!
[right][snapback]145509[/snapback][/right]
2001 SE Sedan

760.8km on 45L
crazikev,Sep 29 2005, 04:09 PM Wrote:
FociPhil,Sep 29 2005, 11:04 AM Wrote:Go leafs Go!
[right][snapback]145509[/snapback][/right]
[right][snapback]145512[/snapback][/right]

:rolleyes: right...sorry bout that. I guess ive gone dilusional like the rest of you.
I'm not really a Hasek fan, but if he regains his old form the Sens will go far. He ain't pretty, but he get's the job done.
And if the preseason tells us anything. No one has come close to beating the sens thus far. And Hasak is again the Hasek of old(Buffalo).
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads