FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Yay, Ontario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah and most probably settled in Toronto, Vancouver, and Edmonton.
Quote:The agency also says that between July 1 last year and July 1 this year, Canada received 244,600 immigrants, 5,500 more than in the previous year, and more than half of those immigrants chose to live in Ontario.

lol... HIZAA!
*awaiting Raine's incredibly offensive post that might get his ass in some hot water*

holy crap, were up to 32.3 million already?
crazikev,Sep 28 2005, 03:49 PM Wrote:holy crap, were up to 32.3 million already?
[right][snapback]145272[/snapback][/right]

yeah seriously, i remmmber not to long ago it was like 25 million?? or maybe im imagining things...

im waiting for Jay's comment on this...and Raines too...lol
Hurray for Toronto real estate demand ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$) :lol:
HOORAY FOR MISSISSAUGA REAL ESTATE DEMAND!!!!

lol, the house goes up Oct 1!!!!
Keeps me busy (and employed) so I can't say I dislike it.

Unfortunate fact is that immigrants and newcomers are the first to get screwed by unscruplous landlords/businesses etc. <_<

I could tell you stories that would make your hair fall out :ph34r:

NefCanuck
scoobasteve,Sep 28 2005, 11:06 AM Wrote:HOORAY FOR MISSISSAUGA REAL ESTATE DEMAND!!!!

[right][snapback]145276[/snapback][/right]

Good luck with the sale!

A friend of mine was selling his house in Mississauga (west of Cawtrhra & North of QEW) last weekend. They showed it Saturday and Sunday and started taking offers at 6pm Sunday. Ended up being a bidding war and he got $12G over his asking of $325G.

Listing here:

http://www.mls.ca/PropertyDetails.aspx?vd=...pertyID=3994523
NefCanuck,Sep 28 2005, 11:10 AM Wrote:I could tell you stories that would make your hair fall out  :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]145277[/snapback][/right]

Boy, you must talk to darkpuppet a lot in that case? :lol:
2001 ZTS,Sep 28 2005, 12:16 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Sep 28 2005, 11:10 AM Wrote:I could tell you stories that would make your hair fall out  :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]145277[/snapback][/right]

Boy, you must talk to darkpuppet a lot in that case? :lol:
[right][snapback]145279[/snapback][/right]

Hey I started my job ten years ago with a full head of hair, now? not so much :P

NefCanuck
scoobasteve,Sep 28 2005, 10:18 AM Wrote:Population Growth

:ph34r:
[right][snapback]145254[/snapback][/right]

This post was brought to you by a Jamaican. :ph34r:
scoobasteve,Sep 28 2005, 10:41 AM Wrote:
Quote:The agency also says that between July 1 last year and July 1 this year, Canada received 244,600 immigrants, 5,500 more than in the previous year, and more than half of those immigrants chose to live in Ontario.

lol... HIZAA!
[right][snapback]145259[/snapback][/right]

Good. You guys can keep em. <_<

2001 ZTS,Sep 28 2005, 12:14 PM Wrote:
scoobasteve,Sep 28 2005, 11:06 AM Wrote:HOORAY FOR MISSISSAUGA REAL ESTATE DEMAND!!!!

[right][snapback]145276[/snapback][/right]

Good luck with the sale!

A friend of mine was selling his house in Mississauga (west of Cawtrhra & North of QEW) last weekend. They showed it Saturday and Sunday and started taking offers at 6pm Sunday. Ended up being a bidding war and he got $12G over his asking of $325G.

Listing here:

http://www.mls.ca/PropertyDetails.aspx?vd=...pertyID=3994523
[right][snapback]145278[/snapback][/right]

Nice hardwood.
Why don't they make the immagrints got to Alberta, they are in need of much more jobs than Ontario aren't they?
My family immigrated here, 140 YEARS AGO! ahahaha
ANTHONYD,Sep 28 2005, 12:47 PM Wrote:
scoobasteve,Sep 28 2005, 10:18 AM Wrote:Population Growth

:ph34r:
[right][snapback]145254[/snapback][/right]

This post was brought to you by a Jamaican. :ph34r:
[right][snapback]145285[/snapback][/right]

Hahaha, My mom has had her canadian citizenship for 37 years... My dad 31.
crazikev,Sep 28 2005, 01:46 PM Wrote:Why don't they make the immagrints got to Alberta, they are in need of much more jobs than Ontario aren't they?
My family immigrated here, 140 YEARS AGO! ahahaha
[right][snapback]145297[/snapback][/right]
I'll be glad if they go north of steeles.
Send them to Nunavut for a "true" Canadian winter!
ANTHONYD,Sep 28 2005, 10:31 AM Wrote:*awaiting Raine's incredibly offensive post that might get his ass in some hot water*
[right][snapback]145269[/snapback][/right]

Burn baby burn

Let's do a break down, shall we?

250,000 Immigrants =

100,000 ignorant people that don't speak english
125,000 people that think they know how to speak english when in fact they have no idea wtf they're saying
25,000 people that probably can speak english just fine, but will only shop at *insert race of choice here* stores because they won't have to change they're normal speaking habits

Flip it a little more:

250,000 =

110,000 Chinese sucking up real estate and letting otherwise lovely areas turn into slums due to lack of maintenance/8 families renting one house.

90,000 Sri Lankans. They eat up the job market, but that helps small business owners with revenue because they work for peanuts whenever, where ever, which is more than can be said for Caucassians & Blacks. Unfortunately, many will work under the table until they are ready to apply for citizenship, which means those same business owners will not be able to claim the expenses, and the gov't doesn't benefit from having additional income tax payers.

50,000 Indian/Pakistani/pick-your-country-that-ends-in-stan's... who like to think they're better than everyone else in every respect... think they're more educated, better qualified, and ultimately, more important because of their religion. 10,000 of these will likely go on to form terrorist cells, the rest will end up as doctors thereby making it damned hard for kids graduating from 8 years of medical school to find a job as anything other than a GP.

Last one,

250,000 = the number of immigrants that will be bothering me for a cell phone/digital cable/internet... which is fine cause I don't mind their money! But you come to my cable centre and listen to "I wanta the cabre. Jus da chinesea channrl." "You can't get just the chinese channel, you have to get all of these channels" "I sorry, I don't speaka the engrish" What a shock... honestly.

I'm moving to a small town... where people DO speak english... even a little french!
Pages: 1 2