FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Has Anyone Ever Seen This Car?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.silentseaextreme.com/

He is a local guy, lots of work done to it.

what do you think?
Kool_ZX3,Sep 27 2005, 07:11 PM Wrote:http://www.silentseaextreme.com/

He is a local guy, lots of work done to it.

what do you think?
[right][snapback]145157[/snapback][/right]

i saw that car at the National Sport Compact at the Olympic Stadium in Montreal (May 7-8, 2005)
um....that manon girl that was the so called model...um...er....um.....how to say this gently....

lets just say i dont' find her all that "inspiring"

Same here :lol: I find she is well not very cute :D But the offical model for the car martine is sexay B)
The engine is seriously disappointing.

My engine is cleaner. :rolleyes:
Kool_ZX3,Sep 27 2005, 09:08 PM Wrote:Same here  :lol: I find she is well disgusting  :D But the offical model for the car martine is sexay  B)
[right][snapback]145171[/snapback][/right]

Disgusting is not the right word. I think :throwup: sums it all up.
she isn't the worst girl ever but.... :lol:

Funny thing is when i was driving home from batust on saturday he was behind me for like half way :lol: I kept lookin back, had the seat all the way back driving like a thUg :lol: I kept revvin it and jumping ahead, seeing if he wanted to go B)

Damn, only got an intake an exhaust from what i can see :( All show an no damn go

Edit the racing seats looks to be set far back so that explains the e thug look :lol:
Kool_ZX3,Sep 27 2005, 09:37 PM Wrote:she isn't the worst girl ever but....  :lol:

Funny thing is when i was driving home from batust on saturday he was behind me for like half way  :lol: I kept lookin back, had the seat all the way back driving like a super E thug 4 life, nigga G WHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: I kept revvin it and jumping ahead, seeing if he wanted to go  B)

Damn, only got an intake an exhaust from what i can see  :( All show an no damn go
[right][snapback]145181[/snapback][/right]
you were doing that in a tempo?
crazikev,Sep 28 2005, 12:44 AM Wrote:
Kool_ZX3,Sep 27 2005, 09:37 PM Wrote:she isn't the worst girl ever but....  :lol:

Funny thing is when i was driving home from batust on saturday he was behind me for like half way  :lol: I kept lookin back, had the seat all the way back driving like a super E thug 4 life, nigga G WHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: I kept revvin it and jumping ahead, seeing if he wanted to go  B)

Damn, only got an intake an exhaust from what i can see  :( All show an no damn go
[right][snapback]145181[/snapback][/right]
you were doing that in a tempo?
[right][snapback]145195[/snapback][/right]

Yup :lol: It was funny :D would of been nice if it was a 5 speed v6 B)
cool paint job, but what happens when it rains? you would blend in with the rain, err umm ok sorry, i forgot rain isn't blue :lol:
while you guys looked at the fugly model and the car I was checking out the pics he had. I'd :hitit:

[Image: IMG_0683.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0693.jpg]
FociBC,Sep 28 2005, 01:41 AM Wrote:while you guys looked at the fugly model and the car I was checking out the pics he had.  I'd :hitit:

[Image: IMG_0683.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0693.jpg]
[right][snapback]145213[/snapback][/right]

Yah she is fackin smokin :blink: Id hit it twice :lol: Gotta love fake boobies
Or push up bras, or whatever... fack

There was a civic with a similar paintjob but a much hotter model back in the day... was the one with the center-steering column..
^^-- that was the alpine civic, wasn't it?

btw, not sure about that model.. she's sorta cute, but something wrong with her mouth... it's like a clown mouth--too big, like it would flap in the wind.

I can criticize that which I will never obtain
the left side of her face is riddleD with pock marks.

Strip off the 6 inches of foundation...and your left with a decaying piece of the Venus DeMilo.

Not to mention her nose is as wide as George Forman's.

[Image: NES%20George%20Foreman%20KO%20Boxing.jpg]
I guess I'd still kiss her over George Foreman tho...

but I'd rather cook on his grill.
ANTHONYD,Sep 28 2005, 08:35 AM Wrote:the left side of her face is riddleD with pock marks.

Strip off the 6 inches of foundation...and your left with a decaying piece of the Venus DeMilo.
Not to mention her nose is as wide as George Forman's.

[Image: NES%20George%20Foreman%20KO%20Boxing.jpg]
[right][snapback]145234[/snapback][/right]

OUCH!!!!

You just said exactly what I was thinking... :lol:
I saw that car in moncton I have some pics of it.