Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has Anyone Ever Seen This Car?
http://www.silentseaextreme.com/

He is a local guy, lots of work done to it.

what do you think?
My Mom Says I'm Special
Kool_ZX3,Sep 27 2005, 07:11 PM Wrote:http://www.silentseaextreme.com/

He is a local guy, lots of work done to it.

what do you think?
[right][snapback]145157[/snapback][/right]

i saw that car at the National Sport Compact at the Olympic Stadium in Montreal (May 7-8, 2005)
2001 Focus SE Sport, Automatic
[Image: 24070_7026.jpg]
http://www.cardomain.com/id/focusgold
um....that manon girl that was the so called model...um...er....um.....how to say this gently....

lets just say i dont' find her all that "inspiring"

"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Same here :lol: I find she is well not very cute :D But the offical model for the car martine is sexay B)
My Mom Says I'm Special
The engine is seriously disappointing.

My engine is cleaner. :rolleyes:
Kool_ZX3,Sep 27 2005, 09:08 PM Wrote:Same here  :lol: I find she is well disgusting  :D But the offical model for the car martine is sexay  B)
[right][snapback]145171[/snapback][/right]

Disgusting is not the right word. I think :throwup: sums it all up.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
she isn't the worst girl ever but.... :lol:

Funny thing is when i was driving home from batust on saturday he was behind me for like half way :lol: I kept lookin back, had the seat all the way back driving like a thUg :lol: I kept revvin it and jumping ahead, seeing if he wanted to go B)

Damn, only got an intake an exhaust from what i can see :( All show an no damn go

Edit the racing seats looks to be set far back so that explains the e thug look :lol:
My Mom Says I'm Special
Kool_ZX3,Sep 27 2005, 09:37 PM Wrote:she isn't the worst girl ever but....  :lol:

Funny thing is when i was driving home from batust on saturday he was behind me for like half way  :lol: I kept lookin back, had the seat all the way back driving like a super E thug 4 life, nigga G WHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: I kept revvin it and jumping ahead, seeing if he wanted to go  B)

Damn, only got an intake an exhaust from what i can see  :( All show an no damn go
[right][snapback]145181[/snapback][/right]
you were doing that in a tempo?
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
crazikev,Sep 28 2005, 12:44 AM Wrote:
Kool_ZX3,Sep 27 2005, 09:37 PM Wrote:she isn't the worst girl ever but....  :lol:

Funny thing is when i was driving home from batust on saturday he was behind me for like half way  :lol: I kept lookin back, had the seat all the way back driving like a super E thug 4 life, nigga G WHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: I kept revvin it and jumping ahead, seeing if he wanted to go  B)

Damn, only got an intake an exhaust from what i can see  :( All show an no damn go
[right][snapback]145181[/snapback][/right]
you were doing that in a tempo?
[right][snapback]145195[/snapback][/right]

Yup :lol: It was funny :D would of been nice if it was a 5 speed v6 B)
My Mom Says I'm Special
cool paint job, but what happens when it rains? you would blend in with the rain, err umm ok sorry, i forgot rain isn't blue :lol:
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
while you guys looked at the fugly model and the car I was checking out the pics he had. I'd :hitit:

[Image: IMG_0683.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0693.jpg]
2002 Sonic Blue SVTF
0-¼ mile : 15.9 sec @ 90.2 mph
BASELINE @ WHP 157, TQ 144ftlbs
[Image: nightpics(custom2).jpg]
FociBC,Sep 28 2005, 01:41 AM Wrote:while you guys looked at the fugly model and the car I was checking out the pics he had.  I'd :hitit:

[Image: IMG_0683.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0693.jpg]
[right][snapback]145213[/snapback][/right]

Yah she is fackin smokin :blink: Id hit it twice :lol: Gotta love fake boobies
My Mom Says I'm Special
Or push up bras, or whatever... fack

There was a civic with a similar paintjob but a much hotter model back in the day... was the one with the center-steering column..
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
^^-- that was the alpine civic, wasn't it?

btw, not sure about that model.. she's sorta cute, but something wrong with her mouth... it's like a clown mouth--too big, like it would flap in the wind.

I can criticize that which I will never obtain
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

the left side of her face is riddleD with pock marks.

Strip off the 6 inches of foundation...and your left with a decaying piece of the Venus DeMilo.

Not to mention her nose is as wide as George Forman's.

[Image: NES%20George%20Foreman%20KO%20Boxing.jpg]
I guess I'd still kiss her over George Foreman tho...

but I'd rather cook on his grill.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

ANTHONYD,Sep 28 2005, 08:35 AM Wrote:the left side of her face is riddleD with pock marks.

Strip off the 6 inches of foundation...and your left with a decaying piece of the Venus DeMilo.
Not to mention her nose is as wide as George Forman's.

[Image: NES%20George%20Foreman%20KO%20Boxing.jpg]
[right][snapback]145234[/snapback][/right]

OUCH!!!!

You just said exactly what I was thinking... :lol:
I saw that car in moncton I have some pics of it.