FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Site To-do List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know that some people are probably wondering just what it is that's going to be happening with the site over the next while. I'm fairly new to this admin job, and I've already made some changes (some for the better, maybe some for the worse). But there's more coming down the pipe with the sole purpose of giving our community more focus, and encourage the widespread membership to visit a bit more often.

Here's a shortlist of things coming down the pipe for focuscanada. Jump to whatever conclusions you want, but know that I may update the list from time to time.

here goes..

- finish the new site mandate
- update the forum rules for each forum - done
- post moderator conduct guidelines
- do site redesign - v2.0 deployed, v2.5 in the works.
- introduce new focus canada merchandise
- get some more moderators
- get 'regional event ambassadors'
- increase content (I have people willing to write up articles and do 'expert advice columns')
- bring on more sponsorship (and regional sponsors)
- created content to enable new business partners to join FC.net more easily.

note that all this will take some time. If this were my fulltime job, I'd post a project plan with some beautiful gant charts so we could all judge the progress.

but that's not going to happen.
Looking forward to it all.
Looking good so far! I may not be known by a lot or post on here often, but keep up the good work!

Oh yeah,

And Thanks!

Awesome stuff steve.

Thanks again for taking it over.
I offer my assistance in allof these ventures Steve!

We'll chat.
Your doing a great job so far. Keep it up!
i like the new list steve, and i still like what you've done. It's almost as if you've restored an old 69 mustang, but in this case, fc.net :D
sounds good...can't wait to see it.
Hire more mods... interesting. :ph34r:

I'll volunteer to pen some SPI-related stuff.