Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Site To-do List
I know that some people are probably wondering just what it is that's going to be happening with the site over the next while. I'm fairly new to this admin job, and I've already made some changes (some for the better, maybe some for the worse). But there's more coming down the pipe with the sole purpose of giving our community more focus, and encourage the widespread membership to visit a bit more often.

Here's a shortlist of things coming down the pipe for focuscanada. Jump to whatever conclusions you want, but know that I may update the list from time to time.

here goes..

- finish the new site mandate
- update the forum rules for each forum - done
- post moderator conduct guidelines
- do site redesign - v2.0 deployed, v2.5 in the works.
- introduce new focus canada merchandise
- get some more moderators
- get 'regional event ambassadors'
- increase content (I have people willing to write up articles and do 'expert advice columns')
- bring on more sponsorship (and regional sponsors)
- created content to enable new business partners to join FC.net more easily.

note that all this will take some time. If this were my fulltime job, I'd post a project plan with some beautiful gant charts so we could all judge the progress.

but that's not going to happen.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Looking forward to it all.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Looking good so far! I may not be known by a lot or post on here often, but keep up the good work!

Oh yeah,

And Thanks!

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Awesome stuff steve.

Thanks again for taking it over.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I offer my assistance in allof these ventures Steve!

We'll chat.
Your doing a great job so far. Keep it up!
i like the new list steve, and i still like what you've done. It's almost as if you've restored an old 69 mustang, but in this case, fc.net :D
sounds good...can't wait to see it.
Turbo arrived!
Hire more mods... interesting. :ph34r:

I'll volunteer to pen some SPI-related stuff.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.