FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Alexisonfire!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is going? This is gonna be crazy, alexis, the used, underoath, and *hopefully* head automatica.
ok, I've heard of 2 of those bands.

I'm obviously not going.
Im going to be there
Wish I could be there for Alexisonfire... :(
i wish i could go..
personally I can't understand anything that comes out of the lead singers mouth from alexisonfire, I understand more from slipknots lead singer. Its just a bunch of screaming with semi hard core music in the backround.
alexisonfire has some nice riffs..too bad it's all screaming on top of it... they're noise pollution.

I dislike them and arcade fire equally tho.
alexisonfire has took a lot of screaming out of their new stuff though
Where you located man.

Underoath = BEST BAND EVER and Senses Fail.
I don't like this group
I'm staright outta p-dot (pickering) lol

The concert ROCKED!!! Oh dear god it was the best concert ever!!! I dont think i've ever gone so crazy as when alexis played no transitory and waterwings. The huge pit that burt (used vocalist) ordered right before box full of sharp objects was CRAZY!!! I dont think i've ever been in such a big pit before lol. Oh my, i'm exhausted and my ears are still ringing but it was so worth it!!!

Well done!!! Hopefully alexis/the used/underoath come back soon, if they do I am so buying tickets the first day I can, this concert was 43 bucks well spent!
Nice. They come here on the 18th I beleive with is next week. To bad I work. I wanted to pick up tickets for the girlfriend and I.
Call in sick!! Believe me, if you are an underoath fan you cant miss it!
I dont really get these new sorta-hardcore bands that do screaming vocals. Seems to alienate the 'regular rock' fans with the screaming vocals, and the hardcore fans are turned off by the singing vocals..