Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alexisonfire!
Who is going? This is gonna be crazy, alexis, the used, underoath, and *hopefully* head automatica.
ok, I've heard of 2 of those bands.

I'm obviously not going.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
Im going to be there
Life's good... Hockey's better
Wish I could be there for Alexisonfire... :(
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
i wish i could go..
My other ride is your Mom
personally I can't understand anything that comes out of the lead singers mouth from alexisonfire, I understand more from slipknots lead singer. Its just a bunch of screaming with semi hard core music in the backround.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
alexisonfire has some nice riffs..too bad it's all screaming on top of it... they're noise pollution.

I dislike them and arcade fire equally tho.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

alexisonfire has took a lot of screaming out of their new stuff though
Life's good... Hockey's better
Where you located man.

Underoath = BEST BAND EVER and Senses Fail.
I don't like this group
I'm staright outta p-dot (pickering) lol

The concert ROCKED!!! Oh dear god it was the best concert ever!!! I dont think i've ever gone so crazy as when alexis played no transitory and waterwings. The huge pit that burt (used vocalist) ordered right before box full of sharp objects was CRAZY!!! I dont think i've ever been in such a big pit before lol. Oh my, i'm exhausted and my ears are still ringing but it was so worth it!!!

Well done!!! Hopefully alexis/the used/underoath come back soon, if they do I am so buying tickets the first day I can, this concert was 43 bucks well spent!
Nice. They come here on the 18th I beleive with is next week. To bad I work. I wanted to pick up tickets for the girlfriend and I.
Call in sick!! Believe me, if you are an underoath fan you cant miss it!
I dont really get these new sorta-hardcore bands that do screaming vocals. Seems to alienate the 'regular rock' fans with the screaming vocals, and the hardcore fans are turned off by the singing vocals..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Alexisonfire Cd Oscar The Grouch 3 1,171 09-05-2006, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Kelowna_Focus