FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Uk Focus Turbo (56k Warning)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here are a few pics of my UK focus turbo, all comments appreciated both good and bad.

[Image: S4010013.jpg]

[Image: S4010012.jpg]

[Image: S4010011.jpg]

[Image: S4010008.jpg]

[Image: S4010006.jpg]

[Image: 20_1.jpg]

[Image: 90_1_b.jpg]

[Image: fc_1.jpg]

[Image: DCP_0411.jpg]

[Image: S4010016.jpg]

[Image: S4010018.jpg]

[Image: S4010010.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1528.jpg]

[Image: DCP_0627.jpg]

[Image: DCP_0628.jpg]

[Image: DCP_0629.jpg]

[Image: Image0032.jpg]

[Image: PowerGraphT8.jpg]
307BHP.....that's ok, I guess :o
wow
total sleeper and man that is crazy power!!
nice car man :D
mmmmmmmmmm i like...wicked numbers too, nice and clean
:o :o :o NICE!!!!!!!!!!!
Very nice ... very tidy. What make are the rods and pistons?
Thanks for the comments people, the rods are made by Arrow and the pistons are made by Cosworth. They were from a the early focus wrc cars, brought through ebay for a bargain price. The rods are a few mm shorter than standard to help reduce the compression ratio (8:2:1)

Steve
Nice rods! Slick lookin' car. I don't think you'll get many bad comments with that ride.
that ride is super sweet and clean, I would be proud to own that car. Im sure you are. :P
Any pics of the manifold when it was unwrapped/uninstalled ... very interesting. Im going to assume its got equal tube length...
wow sweetness..
Closest thing to my dream focus I've seen yet. Amazing.
awsome!!

you got your steering wheel on the wrong side though yo!
lol(just had to throw that in).

nicest focus on the board? Its got my vote
I have to add, I love how you did not tint the car, it look super nice, I do not like tint myself, they attract cops and are shitty at night, get sunglasses if your eyes hurts... :lol: B)
Sorry i haven't got any pics of the manifold unwrapped but if i manage to get one i'll post it up. I agree on the tints i'm not a fan of them to be honest it's never that sunny over here anyway, also in the UK anything on the fronts is deemed illegal as they are tinted from the factory. I'm happy keeping the old bill as far away as possible.
Here is the full spec sheet

Model: 2 Litre ESP Zetec 5 Door Turbo

Engine: Garret GT28R roller bearing turbo, Aquamist EL water injection, stage 3 ported and polished head with titanium springs, ARP head studs, Piper turbo grind cams, Arrow ‘I’ section shortened steel rods with ARP bolts, Cosworth focus WRC forged pistons (8:1 compression ratio), Webber Marelli 2.5 bar MAP sensor, Focus RS radiator and fans, front mounted Pace Products intercooler, Bailey oil breather kit, focus RS fuel rail, RS fuel pump, RS injectors and RS spark plugs, Magnecor blue spark plug leads, Samco silicone and braided engine hoses, Spec-r chrome pipe work from intercooler to throttle body, Focus Central under drive pulleys, Focus Central cam gear pulleys, Omex 500 engine management, RS dip stick, RS water pump, Power Engineering spark plug cover, chrome battery cover, bonnet lifters, AP racing custom organic clutch.

Suspension/Brakes: ST170 front (300mm) and rear brakes (285mm), Goodridge braided brake lines and Dot 5.1 brake fluid, Eibach front and rear anti roll bars, Eibach 35 mm lowering springs with Koni sport adjustable dampers.

Exhaust: Cheeseman products custom tubular manifold (heat wrapped), down pipe, de-cat pipe, custom 3” bore exhaust and ST170 flexi pipe.

Exterior: ASD tuning rear spoiler, focus collection rear bumper, RS headlights, clear front indicators, clear side indicators, projector smoked rear clusters, Peugeot 206 rear wiper, left hand drive reverse light and ‘focus’ third brake light cover.

Interior: Ghia intermittent wiper stalk, Ghia interior reading light, trip computer, cruise control and short shifter, Apexi avc-r boost controller, Auto meter sport comp boost, oil pressure and air/fuel ratio gauges, in dash shift light, ST170 foot pedals, ST170 interior door handles, ST170 hand brake lever, custom made stereo console.

Wheels/Tires: Focus 7 spoke 17” alloys with 215/40/17 Uniroyal Rainsport 1’s

ICE: JVC KD-G501 MP3 head unit

I think that is everything :unsure:
nice list and great power!
PE seems to be doing some great work over there!

i'm interested in the cheeseman tubular manifold... got a link to where it can be found? i googled it and found a link with them but no link to them... :(
...looks awesome! Keep it up!
Wow that would be a crazy daily driver!
Here are some pics of the manifold umwrapped and of the exhaust system

[Image: Krustyatthepod025.jpg]

[Image: Krustyatthepod029.jpg]

[Image: Krustyatthepod010.jpg]

Steve
Pages: 1 2