FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hardk0re
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Seller rating: 100%
Buyer rating: 100%
Bought a Short shifter off him a couple weeks back,

Everything went smoothly
100% seller
Bought my S2 rims off him... you guys have seen the car since.

An A1 guy to deal with all the way.
Purchased a pair of light covers off him after I lost my last set, perfect transaction

Sold him my stock deck. Great transaction

EDIT (10/12/2005): Purchased Air Compressor off Kevin. Made a special trip to meet up with me only for me to change locations on him at the last minute. Still met up with no quams. Super good transation as always.
I got a TB bracket from him for the price of a cup of coffee. Top marks as a seller.
Great Person to Deal with.
I have done Many deals now with Kevin, Many more too come.
Sold him my old grille! Prompt Payment, Excellent communication!!

Great Buyer!! A++ Look forward to future business!
bought a manifold and some fittings off him.. good seller
Sold him my 16 inch stockers a couple yeras back, met me on time and excatly where he said...super good guy.
what can I say..the coolest guy to deal with here on FC.
cant beat his prices.
1.brullen exhaust
2.sct excalibrator
3.20G ipod
4.Sold him his exhaust back!!!
5.Sold him a demon coil+wires

4 thumbs up.!!!
100% awsome seller!

Made me an awsome bezel gauge pod! B)
gauge pod - bought - love it

spent alot of time explaining things - thanks
Met up with him today and he bought my aluminum floor matts. Great guy, chalk another one up for 100% buyer!
great seller, bought an rc car from him, got what I expected and more for a great price, even met up with me so I dindnt have to drive so far!

great seller! would buy from him again!

highly recomend doing business with this seller.
I bought a aem cai off of kev. He went out of his way to meet me and he was there before I was.. Good stuff. Nice dood.
Just bought his old S2 suspension parts for my eccentric project. They're low mileage and I can't wait to get them on.

He also brought them to work and then to the mini G2G at St. Louis today... whatttaguy. :)

Now I've got the suspension to go with the S2 rims he sold me earlier this year. As always, 2 thumbs way up and I won't hesitate to buy from him again.
100% Seller

Bought some Corbeau Seat brakets for my seats off of him. He took installments for payments and held them for me for a couple of months at his place until I could make arrangements (free) to pick them up in Whitby.

A+ Seller. B)
100% seller
bought some plug wires and camber bolts off him
shipped day after payment in perfect order
100% Seller again...

Bought some headlights for my buddys crashed focus...
Pages: 1 2