FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Niagara-on-the-lake Cruise 2005 (all Info Inside)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Kev, no cheating!

Anthony. 8 fawkin 50? WTF???? We are leaving the site for the cruise at 11am, No. It's 20 minutes from your house. WTF are you planning to do between 910am and 11am at the parking lot? Burnin21 wants to tag along too. But I most likely will not be showing up at 8 friggin 50 am.

Was that a typo and you meant 950am?

Oh, and I hate to bring this up, but what about RAIN? They are calling for it. I assume this is a rain or shine event? Oh, and I dont mean that guy bringing Vanessa!

Everyone pray for the rain to stop.
Sorry.

We are going to leave my place by 9:20. I want time to get a coffee for the drive to grimsby.

Be at my house for 9:20. I'm sure you can pull your ass out of bed for that...I KNOW you can. We tee'd off at 7:30 once.

Be here.

----------------------------------------------------

Anyone who wants to wash their car, be here for 9:00.
meford4u,Oct 11 2005, 11:10 PM Wrote:Oh, and I hate to bring this up, but what about RAIN?  They are calling for it.  I assume this is a rain or shine event?  Oh, and I dont mean that guy bringing Vanessa!

Everyone pray for the rain to stop.
[right][snapback]148242[/snapback][/right]

As it stands.... it's calling for 20% chance of rain. We should be alright.
Saturday.

15 degrees, sunny with cloudy periods.

30% chance of rain.
Since the poker run is already planned, I would assume that this is a rain or shine event...
darkpuppet,Oct 12 2005, 10:07 AM Wrote:Since the poker run is already planned, I would assume that this is a rain or shine event...
[right][snapback]148295[/snapback][/right]

I'd assume so... even though it defeats the purpose of having the photo shoot. :(

I'm still debating on bringing some cookables (burgs, etc) or just some sandwiches along with some cans of pop. I don't have a grill and they'll (the grills) probaly be busy if anyone is sharing. :unsure:
we should have plenty of grill space... but sandwiches means you'll spend less time cooking stuff and more time relaxin'.
darkpuppet,Oct 12 2005, 10:55 AM Wrote:we should have plenty of grill space... but sandwiches means you'll spend less time cooking stuff and more time relaxin'.
[right][snapback]148314[/snapback][/right]

Cooking IS relaxing.

AND IT WILL NOT RAIN!
ANTHONYD,Oct 12 2005, 08:34 AM Wrote:Sorry.

We are going to leave my place by 9:20. I want time to get a coffee for the drive to grimsby.

Be at my house for 9:20. I'm sure you can pull your ass out of bed for that...I KNOW you can. We tee'd off at 7:30 once.

Be here.

----------------------------------------------------

Anyone who wants to wash their car, be here for 9:00.
[right][snapback]148282[/snapback][/right]

9:20AM? :blink: that's gonna be a toughie for me, lemme see what I can do...

Got the GPS, and the map software lists fast food places including Tim Horton's! Huzzah! I'll post a full review in the appropriate place.

NefCanuck
meford4u,Oct 11 2005, 02:50 AM Wrote:Here's the address to Forbes Ford, which is located very close to the Gateway to Niagara. 
455 South Service Road, Grimsby, ON, L3M4E8

Try Not to get lost.
[right][snapback]148039[/snapback][/right]

The postal code is actually L3M 4H8, and yeah its across the street
Does anyone want to go GOKARTING after the pokerrun, later in the day?

It is a bunch of fun and you get to really race, with no speed limits :D
Kristy and I are a possibility!! Just waiting to hear back from the people I'll be meeting in TO after the cruise!

I'll be running home to tend to my ribs I'll be tossing on the BBQ for the Leaf Game! :P
wow 7 pages now.......

well I have to admit I'm looking forward to this event.
No gokarting for me.. have stuff to do afterwards before the Leafs game. Nevermind that, the Sabres game IS televised.. hell with the Leafs! heh
darkpuppet,Oct 12 2005, 10:07 AM Wrote:Since the poker run is already planned, I would assume that this is a rain or shine event...
[right][snapback]148295[/snapback][/right]

Rain or shine since the business' are not setting up for us to be there on Sunday. I am just waiting on the last business to tell me they are in and everything is a go. I am heading down Friday to set eveything up in advance and get the maps organized.
I am pretty sure Brock Ford is giving us some prizes too, but nothing has been confirmed. All I know is they have something for me to pick up on Friday.

I've said too much. Everyone who has stated their intentions of coming will be receiving an email in the next 24 hours as a reminder and reply as per their attendance confirmation. Almost 30 cars so far(29)

13 with variable clouds is the current forecast. Being that this is going to be an outdoor event, please dress for the occasion. Here is Al's recommended list of things to bring, just incase.

Sweater
Light Windbreaker/rain jacket
umbrella (again, just incase)
Drinks for while on the road
Somebody's gotta bring a football or soccer ball.
Food
GPRS/FRS 2 Way Radios

Again, anyone coming from East of Toronto, please PM me before Friday if you would like to cruise down together. In order to make it by 11 am, I am looking to leave Scarborough by latest 9:15. I will be there rain or shine, tho Meford is beginning to scare Vanessa off with his comments in another thread (you know what thread, you disgusting fuktard).
Raine,Oct 12 2005, 06:51 PM Wrote:13 with variable clouds is the current forecast. Being that this is going to be an outdoor event, please dress for the occasion. Here is Al's recommended list of things to bring, just incase.

Sweater
Food
GPRS/FRS 2 Way Radios

Again, anyone coming from East of Toronto, please PM me before Friday if you would like to cruise down together. In order to make it by 11 am, I am looking to leave Scarborough by latest 9:15. I will be there rain or shine, tho Meford is beginning to scare Vanessa off with his comments in another thread (you know what thread, you disgusting fuktard).
[right][snapback]148527[/snapback][/right]

Graet post Al.

Let;s all be sure we are on the same frequency when we leave the gateway on Saturday.
Raine,Oct 12 2005, 06:51 PM Wrote:13 with variable clouds is the current forecast. Being that this is going to be an outdoor event, please dress for the occasion. Here is Al's recommended list of things to bring, just incase.

Sweater
Food
GPRS/FRS 2 Way Radios

[right][snapback]148527[/snapback][/right]

Channels 8-14 are FRS only, GPRS radios won't work... hardly an issue as I doubt anyone here is licensed for GPRS.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10