FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Where's My Ban?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
you'll get banned like bunny
tdot-zx3,Aug 26 2005, 06: Wrote:hahaha oh man .. wtf happened now.
This is hilarious. Do I need to make more polls? =P
[right][snapback]136255[/snapback][/right]

This is not my fault..

just for the record!
zx3tuner .. whatever happened to the comment you made in NOS's goodbye thread about how this site was your baby and not to worry cuz you'd never give it up, as it was worth to much money and traffic.

I guess feelings have changed for you in the past 3 weeks.

oh ya, welcome back NOS ;)
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 26 2005, 05:43 PM Wrote:Okay, I have been full-time for the past little while, so I am not up on what has been going on with this site... but I have noticed a lot of people missing lately... and not a lot of new posts...
[right][snapback]136237[/snapback][/right]

i'M In the same boat as you... Working longer hours now.. Less time to surf the net and when I do get time to surf the net at home, I'm not looking to waste hours of useless time reading useless posts, instead I'm just looking for specific things and im in and out of here.. i am behind too on what goes on, merely because i dont really have the time that others do to post on here, cant they just get to the point in one post rahter than making it a 3-page long to find out what thhey want to say? it takes forever to read through all that stuff for someone like me with a lot of time constraints.

paolo,Aug 26 2005, 10:28 PM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Aug 26 2005, 05:43 PM Wrote:Okay, I have been full-time for the past little while, so I am not up on what has been going on with this site... but I have noticed a lot of people missing lately... and not a lot of new posts...
[right][snapback]136237[/snapback][/right]

i'M In the same boat as you... Working longer hours now.. Less time to surf the net and when I do get time to surf the net at home, I'm not looking to waste hours of useless time reading useless posts, instead I'm just looking for specific things and im in and out of here.. i am behind too on what goes on, merely because i dont really have the time that others do to post on here, cant they just get to the point in one post rahter than making it a 3-page long to find out what thhey want to say? it takes forever to read through all that stuff for someone like me with a lot of time constraints.
[right][snapback]136264[/snapback][/right]

You need a tissue for all that crying?
microbunny,Aug 26 2005, 10:48 PM Wrote:You need a tissue for all that crying?
[right][snapback]136268[/snapback][/right]

No but I'll need one to wipe the blood off my face once I BEAT YOU TO A LIVING PULP BITCH!!
paolo,Aug 26 2005, 11:37 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Aug 26 2005, 10:48 PM Wrote:You need a tissue for all that crying?
[right][snapback]136268[/snapback][/right]

No but I'll need one to wipe the blood off my face once I BEAT YOU TO A LIVING PULP BITCH!!
[right][snapback]136270[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

YOUR FUKIN GAY

:lol:
wow. Hard to tell we are all guys with all this stupid bitching going on every other week.
ZOOM,Aug 27 2005, 04:19 AM Wrote:wow. Hard to tell we are all guys with all this stupid bitching going on every other week.
[right][snapback]136274[/snapback][/right]

yeah no doubt!!

i think puppet being admin is awsome, 2 thumbs up from me.

im staying out of this drama, i would have to say that alot of things i just dont read becuase i know its 3 pages of the same 2 or 3 people going back and forth doing stupidness. Im on here alot less becuase of it.
well puppet, congrads on the promotion, jay, i'm sorry to hear that your leaving to job as admin, hopefully you'll still be on the site just as much, but all this drama is satarting to make me come on here less cuase of all the bitching, and when i am on here, i'm simply disapointed becuase there is no usefull information.My 2cents, and jay, i have to say that schade also has a good point, as much as you say this is your baby, i don't think it right for you to get rid of it
smith21,Aug 27 2005, 06:34 AM Wrote:well puppet, congrads on the promotion, jay, i'm sorry to hear that your leaving to job as admin, hopefully you'll still be on the site just as much, but all this drama is satarting to make me come on here less cuase of all the bitching, and when i am on here, i'm simply disapointed becuase there is no usefull information.My 2cents, and jay, i have to say that schade also has a good point, as much as you say this is your baby, i don't think it right for you to get rid of it
[right][snapback]136281[/snapback][/right]

I remeber when this site was born out of not to gather the wealth of information that it has somewhat become or what some of the newer members expect this site to be, but more of an escape of the nazi admins we had to face on the jet. The site has slowly evolved and become more of "cozy" focus fourm for a lot of us especially those who date back to the originating days. (when DAN still had a focus)

The site is constantly growing, new members joining, and the like. A change like this might be what is in the best interest of the site though. It has grown beyond what I personally ever thought it would reach. And I'm proud to say I've been here since day 1. I hope Steve can take this site to the next level. But one thing that needs to stop is all this God damn drama.

1. We are not girls
2. We are not in high school

This goes for ALL parties. Cause it takes two to tango. Hopefully the "era of steve" will bring with it a dawning of a new age for FC. Or maybe I am talking outta my ass, and s**t will be the same. Cause I don't think bunny is gonna change.... lol
hahahahaha thanks god I don't own a focus

its a sad day when ASS makes sense
ZOOM,Aug 27 2005, 07:38 AM Wrote:..... Or maybe I am talking outta my ass, and s**t will be the same. Cause I don't think bunny is gonna change.... lol......
[right][snapback]136290[/snapback][/right]

Why is it that I am the center of everyones posts when it comes to things going wrong? Tony, you barely even know me, yet you make comments like that. This is the fukin internet, and if you dont like it...run off to FF or some other hole in the ground to cry about it with the other FC rejects! You guys make it like I've never posted one damn positive comment or Focus-related thread and its retarded!!

If we wanna stop the whoring and the B.S. then its simple!! FUKIN POST SOME INTERESTING TOPICS....NOT THE SAME CRAP OVER AND OVER...'Should I debadge my focus?'....who gives a fuk! it you want to do it...it doesnt require 19 posts about techniques and step-by-step intstructions....

Last thing, in order to get respect, you gotta give it....things will change with Darkpuppet being Admin for just that reason....think about it!

In the meantime bitch about the whoring and insults and s**t threads but, the bigger problem I see is all you crybabies that can't take a bloody joke...GET A GRIP...OR RUN OFF TO ANOTHER SITE!
Bah, you know, I don't know you all too well, but at the same time, I'm not doggin you for all that is wrong with FC. We just all enjoy pinning it on you regardless of fault. :D

respect this. :P
ZOOM,Aug 27 2005, 09:10 AM Wrote:Bah, you know, I don't know you all too well, but at the same time, I'm not doggin you for all that is wrong with FC. We just all enjoy pinning it on you regardless of fault. :D

respect this. :P
[right][snapback]136297[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, seems like I'm the easiest person to blame....I also notice that people only voiced their opinions when they thought I was banned for good, and those people were all members that rarely post anyhow......unless they are on here for the first time in months tryin to hawk thier shitty SVT's and paintball guns....

oops..did I say that..!? Man, I'm sorry....

SUCK IT UP!!
we blame out of love bunny boy
DD1,Aug 27 2005, 10:16 AM Wrote:we blame out of love bunny boy
[right][snapback]136306[/snapback][/right]

Damn it..

I blocked you on msn and now...how do I block you on the internet! :angry:
Is this place going to be renamed FocusDIVAs.net? WTF? Everyone is so damn serious. Loosen up. I came here because the mood was light and fun. Not all Modded down like the GTAMC where i used to spend time. I like it here, I like all you guys, but WTF is with this female (no offence to those on here) bullshit. Can't we all get along, and have fun. Thats all i'm interested in
People blame me for all the drama tooo....

High five bunny
scoobasteve,Aug 27 2005, 11:00 AM Wrote:People blame me for all the drama tooo....

High five bunny
[right][snapback]136320[/snapback][/right]

I suppose some recognition is better than none!

High five scooba
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5