FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Where's My Ban?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
we have a good community.. we just have to give people more to rally around...
just a suggestion as I'm updatings since I've been off the last 2 days, but maybe there should be a section for just the drama ? but that's a suggestion only.

and congrats puppet !
Frost__2001,Aug 27 2005, 02:02 PM Wrote:just a suggestion as I'm updatings since I've been off the last 2 days, but maybe there should be a section for just the drama ? but that's a suggestion only.

and congrats puppet !
[right][snapback]136342[/snapback][/right]

Maybe they should make a section for all the owners of piss yellow metallic colored cars!?

but that's a suggestion only.
ZOOM,Aug 27 2005, 07:38 AM Wrote:2. We are not in high school

[right][snapback]136290[/snapback][/right]

umm..tony..i'm in highschool :D
microbunny,Aug 27 2005, 02:07 PM Wrote:Maybe they should make a section for all the owners of piss yellow metallic colored cars!?

[right][snapback]136346[/snapback][/right]

Hmm, wouldnt that be a very small section??
paolo,Aug 27 2005, 02:59 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Aug 27 2005, 02:07 PM Wrote:Maybe they should make a section for all the owners of piss yellow metallic colored cars!?

[right][snapback]136356[/snapback][/right]

Yeh, well who cares...they need to be segregated.....

may as well get used to this kind of s**t...under darkpuppets rule its gonna be like the 1920's again...
microbunny,Aug 27 2005, 01:08 PM Wrote:
paolo,Aug 27 2005, 02:59 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]136356[/snapback][/right]

Yeh, well who cares...they need to be segregated.....

may as well get used to this kind of s**t...under darkpuppets rule its gonna be like the 1920's again...
[right][snapback]136357[/snapback][/right]
And you were around for 1920 rule? :D
microbunny,Aug 27 2005, 02:07 PM Wrote:[right][snapback]136342[/snapback][/right]

Maybe they should make a section for all the owners of piss yellow metallic colored cars!?

[/quote]

Hmm...... I wonder when your ever going to figure out my car has no Silver flake in it Microbunny, it's why it's called Fun In The Sun Clearcoat. or as the americans call it Egg Yolk Yellow Clearcoat. Again no silver flake, so no wording what so ever of Metallic anywhere in the name.
microbunny,Aug 27 2005, 06:07 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Aug 27 2005, 02:02 PM Wrote:just a suggestion as I'm updatings since I've been off the last 2 days, but maybe there should be a section for just the drama ? but that's a suggestion only.

and congrats puppet !
[right][snapback]136342[/snapback][/right]

easy there Paul, im not taking offence to it, but what was the use in that, isnt that how all this s**t gets started in the first place?

You're pretty mouthy for a n00b :P :P :P :P :P
Frost__2001,Aug 27 2005, 03:34 PM Wrote:Hmm...... I wonder when your ever going to figure out my car has no Silver flake in it Microbunny, it's why it's called Fun In The Sun Clearcoat. or as the americans call it Egg Yolk Yellow Clearcoat. Again no silver flake, so no wording what so ever of Metallic anywhere in the name.
[right][snapback]136360[/snapback][/right]

Way to suck the fun outta that....

this is you...----> NO Fun

FociPhil,Aug 27 2005, 03:37 PM Wrote:easy there Paul, im not taking offence to it, but what was the use in that, isnt that how all this s**t  gets started in the first place?
[right][snapback]136361[/snapback][/right]

Calm down...dont piss yourself!@...As always...I'm joking!!! Man you'd think after 2.5 years people would understand...IM NOT SERIOUS...

..FUKIN JERKASS!

bluetoy,Aug 27 2005, 06:16 PM Wrote:You're pretty mouthy for a n00b :P  :P  :P  :P  :P
[right][snapback]136378[/snapback][/right]

I'M NOT GOING TO JUSTIFY THAT WITH A RESPONSE

...cept this one... :angry:
microbunny,Aug 27 2005, 06:57 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Aug 27 2005, 03:34 PM Wrote:Hmm...... I wonder when your ever going to figure out my car has no Silver flake in it Microbunny, it's why it's called Fun In The Sun Clearcoat. or as the americans call it Egg Yolk Yellow Clearcoat. Again no silver flake, so no wording what so ever of Metallic anywhere in the name.
[right][snapback]136360[/snapback][/right]

Way to suck the fun outta that....

this is you...----> NO Fun

FociPhil,Aug 27 2005, 03:37 PM Wrote:easy there Paul, im not taking offence to it, but what was the use in that, isnt that how all this s**t  gets started in the first place?
[right][snapback]136361[/snapback][/right]

Calm down...dont piss yourself!@...As always...I'm joking!!! Man you'd think after 2.5 years people would understand...IM NOT SERIOUS...

..FUKIN JERKASS!

bluetoy,Aug 27 2005, 06:16 PM Wrote:You're pretty mouthy for a n00b :P  :P  :P  :P  :P
[right][snapback]136378[/snapback][/right]

I'M NOT GOING TO JUSTIFY THAT WITH A RESPONSE

...cept this one... :angry:
[right][snapback]136382[/snapback][/right]

I am fun microbunny, just not really the type you'd be used too. Besides everyone is different.
Steve being admin = good move

Jason giving up FC.net = something that should have happened long ago

Members who left coming back/posting as much as they did in the past = not going to change just cause the site's core has changed to someone who will take criticism of his car in stride (Steve, your disco ball wheels are gay)

Bunny = jerkass
Meford = Fuktard
Tony = Ass

^^^ These things will never change.
Raine,Aug 27 2005, 09:29 PM Wrote:Steve being admin = good move

Members who left coming back/posting as much as they did in the past = not going to change just cause the site's core has changed to someone who will take criticism of his car in stride (Steve, your disco ball wheels are gay)

Bunny = jerkass
Meford = Fuktard
Tony = Ass

[right][snapback]136390[/snapback][/right]

Shut up fag
For all the conspiracy theorists out there.

Jay handing the site over to me is only because he'd rather focus on other things... one of them is more constructively spending that time working on his car.

Me being a good replacement relies completely on my being able to properly grow the community from the base that Jay gave us... and for the near term, I'm going to rely on his help to keep things rolling as smoothly as possible.

While I may have different opinions and visions than Jay, we shouldn't forget the amount of time and effort he's put in to get us this far, and his enthusiasm for the focus. I hope he sticks around and continues to contribute. otherwise, he's just another person we've scared away.... and what good does that do for any of us?

I hope that I can provide a bit more direction and focus for the site, and considering that, I think bitching about things you can't change isn't constructive. Effecting change is.

I thank Jay for giving me the opportunity to take over the raising of his brainchild... I hope I can do right by it.. provide a community everyone can 'just hang out', but also grow it technically and demographically.

and about my wheels... just ask j3rt, girls dig 'em... i don't get it, but they do.
Raine,Aug 28 2005, 01:29 AM Wrote:Steve being admin = good move

Bunny = jerkass
Meford = Fuktard
Tony = Ass

[right][snapback]136390[/snapback][/right]

You forgot one.....

Raine=Cheap Bastard
meford4u,Aug 28 2005, 11:48 AM Wrote:You forgot one.....

Raine=Cheap Bastard
[right][snapback]136426[/snapback][/right]

no kidding, you'd swear he was Scottish :P
certainly a change for the better.
ANTHONYD,Aug 28 2005, 12:53 PM Wrote:certainly a change for the better.
[right][snapback]136438[/snapback][/right]

PFFFT...TRAITOR..

I THOUGHT YOU QUIT!?

MAN PEOPLE QUIT AND JOIN BACK UP FASTER THAN YOU CAN BLINK!

GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK

YEH FILTHY ANIMAL..
microbunny,Aug 28 2005, 01:03 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Aug 28 2005, 12:53 PM Wrote:certainly a change for the better.
[right][snapback]136438[/snapback][/right]

PFFFT...TRAITOR..

I THOUGHT YOU QUIT!?

MAN PEOPLE QUIT AND JOIN BACK UP FASTER THAN YOU CAN BLINK!

GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK

YEH FILTHY ANIMAL..
[right][snapback]136441[/snapback][/right]

The only reason I'm here is because I know this place is going to get a lot better real soon!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5