FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dies On Impact
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
moment of silence please

Too many dangers for old people
nice grandchildren, ducks out of the way so grandma takes it in the face
That's not even funny. Not even slightly.
That's absolutely horrible.
I don't understand what is so funny about it.
she didnt actually die cmon now...

its like that little kid back in the day that took at full court shot at a basketball game...right in the head...

am i heartless?

maybe
okay so it's not funny..*chuckle* poor grandma...*chuckle chuckle* besides the grass broke her fall...*chuckle*
Slimsride,Aug 25 2005, 08:55 PM Wrote:okay so it's not funny..*chuckle*  poor grandma...*chuckle chuckle*  besides the grass broke her fall...*chuckle*
[right][snapback]136062[/snapback][/right]

Big-boys.com has a reputation of not posting flicks where people die.

As for this particular video, well, it is kinda funny.
^^^ yeah thats what i hear about them, not posting videos where anyone dies, now for that, you go to http://www.ogrish.com now that stuff is brutal, sometimes even funny...but hey i'm a military guy, so when i see an al-queda dude just get laced..well...i have to admit..i laugh my ass off.

but thats me, and i'm a bit twisted...or just so de-sensitzed it's scary.

oh well
holy geez, your gonna tell me that peole will watch a guy break his jaw or nuts boarding and they laugh...

but granny gets a soccer ball in the head, and everyones like "thats not funny!!"
i thought it was funny, esspecially when the kid jumped out of the way, hes not gonna be in the will
crazikev,Aug 25 2005, 10:11 PM Wrote:i thought it was funny, esspecially when th[b]e kid jumped out of the way, hes not gonna be in the will
[right][snapback]136083[/snapback][/right]

Every time i see that clip, i think of the word

TIMBER !!!
yeah she dropped HARD...knocked out cold.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
No major harm done and funny as hell
FociBC,Aug 25 2005, 10:44 PM Wrote:No major harm done and funny as hell
[right][snapback]136094[/snapback][/right]

Dude, have you ever gotten a football in the face?? Last time I did, it broke my freakin nose! This poor old thing was just walking along and it caught her head on, completely unprepared! Look at how she drops... that's really sad... **chuckle**
Raine,Aug 26 2005, 12:46 AM Wrote:
FociBC,Aug 25 2005, 10:44 PM Wrote:No major harm done and funny as hell
[right][snapback]136094[/snapback][/right]

Dude, have you ever gotten a football in the face?? Last time I did, it broke my freakin nose! This poor old thing was just walking along and it caught her head on, completely unprepared! Look at how she drops... that's really sad... **chuckle**
[right][snapback]136107[/snapback][/right]

At least it wasn't a flying puck. Those things hurt like a son of a bitch. :o
i remember when i was playing soccer, i was a goalie and took a ball of the face, pretty much point blank...my face exploded along with my nose...it hurts.
reminds me durring the camping trip I was on earlier this month, I kick the soccer ball so high it came back down hitting my sister in the head, it was soo funny.
grandmas and balls are a great recipe for funny

if it was a big muscle guy would you ladies think it was funny?
why was there an anouncer at a little kids game?
I thought it was funny.
Pages: 1 2