Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dies On Impact
moment of silence please

Too many dangers for old people
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
nice grandchildren, ducks out of the way so grandma takes it in the face
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
That's not even funny. Not even slightly.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
That's absolutely horrible.
I don't understand what is so funny about it.
she didnt actually die cmon now...

its like that little kid back in the day that took at full court shot at a basketball game...right in the head...

am i heartless?

maybe
okay so it's not funny..*chuckle* poor grandma...*chuckle chuckle* besides the grass broke her fall...*chuckle*
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Slimsride,Aug 25 2005, 08:55 PM Wrote:okay so it's not funny..*chuckle*  poor grandma...*chuckle chuckle*  besides the grass broke her fall...*chuckle*
[right][snapback]136062[/snapback][/right]

Big-boys.com has a reputation of not posting flicks where people die.

As for this particular video, well, it is kinda funny.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
^^^ yeah thats what i hear about them, not posting videos where anyone dies, now for that, you go to http://www.ogrish.com now that stuff is brutal, sometimes even funny...but hey i'm a military guy, so when i see an al-queda dude just get laced..well...i have to admit..i laugh my ass off.

but thats me, and i'm a bit twisted...or just so de-sensitzed it's scary.

oh well
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
holy geez, your gonna tell me that peole will watch a guy break his jaw or nuts boarding and they laugh...

but granny gets a soccer ball in the head, and everyones like "thats not funny!!"
i thought it was funny, esspecially when the kid jumped out of the way, hes not gonna be in the will
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
crazikev,Aug 25 2005, 10:11 PM Wrote:i thought it was funny, esspecially when th[b]e kid jumped out of the way, hes not gonna be in the will
[right][snapback]136083[/snapback][/right]

Every time i see that clip, i think of the word

TIMBER !!!

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
yeah she dropped HARD...knocked out cold.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
No major harm done and funny as hell
2002 Sonic Blue SVTF
0-¼ mile : 15.9 sec @ 90.2 mph
BASELINE @ WHP 157, TQ 144ftlbs
[Image: nightpics(custom2).jpg]
FociBC,Aug 25 2005, 10:44 PM Wrote:No major harm done and funny as hell
[right][snapback]136094[/snapback][/right]

Dude, have you ever gotten a football in the face?? Last time I did, it broke my freakin nose! This poor old thing was just walking along and it caught her head on, completely unprepared! Look at how she drops... that's really sad... **chuckle**
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,Aug 26 2005, 12:46 AM Wrote:
FociBC,Aug 25 2005, 10:44 PM Wrote:No major harm done and funny as hell
[right][snapback]136094[/snapback][/right]

Dude, have you ever gotten a football in the face?? Last time I did, it broke my freakin nose! This poor old thing was just walking along and it caught her head on, completely unprepared! Look at how she drops... that's really sad... **chuckle**
[right][snapback]136107[/snapback][/right]

At least it wasn't a flying puck. Those things hurt like a son of a bitch. :o

i remember when i was playing soccer, i was a goalie and took a ball of the face, pretty much point blank...my face exploded along with my nose...it hurts.
reminds me durring the camping trip I was on earlier this month, I kick the soccer ball so high it came back down hitting my sister in the head, it was soo funny.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
grandmas and balls are a great recipe for funny

if it was a big muscle guy would you ladies think it was funny?
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
why was there an anouncer at a little kids game?
I thought it was funny.