FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Photos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok, finally cleaned my car and took some photos.

[Image: LG01.jpg]

[Image: LG02.jpg]

[Image: LG03.jpg]

[Image: LG04.jpg]

You guys have seen these before:

[Image: LG05.jpg]

I need to update the interior shot as I've got new gauges, co-drivers footrest and harnesses, but for now:

[Image: LG06.jpg]

And here are some gratuitous musclecar ownage shots (yes, I passed all of them! B) )

[Image: LG07.JPG]

[Image: LG08.JPG]
I really like the race shots. Your car looks killer. WHat are your numbers?
Any one notice P-51's car and mind are brothers lol.

His car and simons are the reason mine looks the way it does.
ZX3TUNR,Aug 23 2005, 08:50 PM Wrote:Any one notice P-51's car and mind are brothers lol.

His car and simons are the reason mine looks the way it does.
[right][snapback]135072[/snapback][/right]

I doubt P-51 has scissors. :rolleyes: :fluffy: :1gayfight2:

Just a reminder, it may be the reason they look the same but his goes to work 365 days a year AND kicks ass on the track OFTEN.

He has a car, you have a girlie dress up doll called Focus Barbie now in "Liquid Grey ™.
2001 ZTS,Aug 23 2005, 09:00 PM Wrote:I doubt P-51 has scissors. :rolleyes:  :fluffy:  :1gayfight2:

Just a reminder, it may be the reason they look the same but his goes to work 365 days a year AND kicks ass on the track OFTEN.

He has a car, you have a girlie dress up doll called Focus Barbie now in "Liquid Grey ™.
[right][snapback]135074[/snapback][/right]

hahahaha so so very true! Rob's car > Jay's car
Do you have motified front hubs and brackets to be able to fit th willwood brakes and 2 piece rotors? if so, mind sharing where you got them as i'm getting a set of similar calipers and am looking for ways to mount them
schade,Aug 24 2005, 02:08 AM Wrote:Do you have motified front hubs and brackets to be able to fit th willwood brakes and 2 piece rotors?  if so, mind sharing where you got them as i'm getting a set of similar calipers and am looking for ways to mount them
[right][snapback]135078[/snapback][/right]

Yes, they are modified. Got the kit from Todd at TCE Performance. Best setup available.

I wouldn't suggest trying to make your own setup... it's easy to screw it up (wrong size pistons, etc).

Andrew, actually, the car hasn't been a daily driver since November 2003.

If Jason's is a Barbie doll, mine is a blow up doll I use to do dirty things on track. :o

:lol:

Jason, you painted your light housing LG right? Looks cleaner than mine. I need to get some side skirts too. Probably just want stock black plastic ones. I had S2 skirts in grey, and they looked like ass. Pretty painted ones will just get all messed up from the stones that sticky tires throw up.
P-51,Aug 23 2005, 09: Wrote:Probably just want stock black plastic ones.  I had S2 skirts in grey, and they looked like ass.  Pretty painted ones will just get all messed up from the stones that sticky tires throw up.
[right][snapback]135081[/snapback][/right]

Wanna buy mine? I'm looking to pick up a set of Xenon ones from another member on here anyway.
P-51,Aug 23 2005, 09: Wrote:Andrew, actually, the car hasn't been a daily driver since November 2003.

If Jason's is a Barbie doll, mine is a blow up doll I use to do dirty things on track.  :o

:lol:

[right][snapback]135081[/snapback][/right]

Thats fine: "track whore"> trailer queen

Jebus, after the endless talk/posts my (soon to be ex/wife's) automatic Focus probaly kicks more ass than anything from SK plus it gobbles miles year round, and sips gas. You had your first turbo installed and running half a decade ago if I remember right?

I'm offensive I know but "yawn".

I can't even remember anymore. Probably pretty close to 5 years ago.

Some guys on the jet pointed out, I was one of the first to be turbod, and one of the last to be intercooled! :lol:

I had the turbo on the 2000 Malibu Blue Focus, which was destroyed November 2001 so.... at least 4 years, yeah. Holy s**t!

I've been slow progressing, but for a reason. The car has never been in a state where it couldn't be used.
is the air water cooled or air?
Trailor queen???? I wish my car was.

You think I would be driving a trailor queen in this? My car see's 2 months in the garage and thats for worst months of winter. Its pretty much driven every day.

My car has also been to the track many times. SIR and I even took it out on the actual auto track.

Where do you get barbie car from? Its far from both cosmetic and engine wise.

[Image: Picture056_04Mar05.jpg]

[Image: Picture058_04Mar05.jpg]

EAT s**t!
Thats J's storage shed in the background...he only pulled it out in snow long enough to snap those shots..just incase he ever got questioned.. :lol:

Actually thats not even at my house. You wouldnt catch me taken pictures of my car in my area.
microbunny,Aug 23 2005, 09:40 PM Wrote:Thats J's storage shed in the background...he only pulled it out in snow long enough to snap those shots..just incase he ever got questioned.. :lol:

Actually thats not even at my house. You wouldnt catch me taken pictures of my car in my area.
[right][snapback]135119[/snapback][/right]

Thats actually at my buddies house. You wouldnt catch me taken pictures of it in my area. s**t I wont even park it in the front street.
hahaha barbie and blow up dolls...hahaha thats s**t is hilarious

if you put p51's performance, with jays looks, you might possibly have a pretty tight overall focus
FociPhil,Aug 24 2005, 06:55 PM Wrote:hahaha barbie and blow up dolls...hahaha thats s**t is hilarious

if you put p51's performance, with jays looks, you might possibly have a pretty tight overall focus
[right][snapback]135305[/snapback][/right]

Huh? The cars look almost exactly the same... ? :huh:

Except for the doors. And skirts. And tails.

But my wang, I mean WING, is bigger! B)
ZX3TUNR,Aug 23 2005, 11:38 PM Wrote:Trailor queen???? I wish my car was.

EAT s**t!
[right][snapback]135118[/snapback][/right]

You EAT s**t:

[Image: scan.jpg]

Focus =daily driver year round.

WRX= daily driver year round

The Focus was at the head of the driveway that day and did 400km and a drivethrouh car wash but the day after I took the Sube for a 150km trip to work like I do 2 or 3 times every week in either car. Whatever car happens to be the first one parked at the end of the driveway is the one that goes 365/52.

REAL ROADS, REAL CARS, REAL FAST
Your car looks really good. Love the photos!
is that the $1.3 million dollar house next to yours in that pic? :P
no offence andrew, i would take jay's car before i would take either of your cars. And p-51, nice car, love the fact that it has style and power, but i still think jay's would take yours if you were to compete in a show and shine. But all in all, Andrew, i don't know why you hate on jay so much, is it cause your jelous or something? i really don't get it
Pages: 1 2 3