FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sat In One Of These Today......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2005SERBACK.jpg]
[Image: 9e63e0c14046382a006d06b0051cf019.jpg]

[Image: 84896-L31SER_on.jpg]

What a beautiful car.

Tonns of room too. I was suprised at how little they wanted for it too. It was somewhere in the 38k range.

And the wife liked it too.

I hope the Tercel dies tomorrow! :lol: kidding.
Heh, nice looking car but I hope that thing comes with steering wheel mounted audio controls... Those radio controls and HVAC controls are flatter than the top of my head... How in the hell are you supposed to know what you're adjusting when you're driving? :blink:

NefCanuck
I took one for a drive the other day.. HOTT STUFF! but i cant afford it :angry:
Nice ride... as far as mid-sized sedans are concerned I'd be hard pressed to choose between that and this:

[Image: madza_1.jpg]

Mazdaspeed 6

Edit: Mazdaspeed 6's sexy interior:
[Image: mspeed6Gallery5.jpg]
I don't feel comfortable in the Altima.

But I did get passed by one last week with a cutie petutie driving it. She zoomed past me and we caught up together at the light. I was looking the car over and she caught me looking. I smiled and gave her the shocker.

She waved back.

I love women.
meford4u,Aug 23 2005, 02:00 AM Wrote:I smiled and gave her the shocker.

She waved back.

I love women.
[right][snapback]134817[/snapback][/right]

Priceless :lol: :lol: :lol:
j3rt,Aug 22 2005, 09:29 PM Wrote:

She waved back.

I love women.

Priceless :lol: :lol: :lol:
[right][snapback]134819[/snapback][/right]

and fuktarded!
NefCanuck,Aug 22 2005, 06:10 PM Wrote:Heh, nice looking car but I hope that thing comes with steering wheel mounted audio controls... Those radio controls and HVAC controls are flatter than the top of my head... How in the hell are you supposed to know what you're adjusting when you're driving?  :blink:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]134802[/snapback][/right]

That is pretty much standard now adays.....besides its the SE-R lineup. Its basically in the top of its class in the altima lineup
Nice interior.

More "Lear Jet" than "fighter jet". There is still time before I'd have to be worried about the WRX being owned by a Nissan but not much that is for sure.

One can bet I'll be calling 1-800-PRO-DRIVE before that happens.

Have you compared it to a turbo Legacy?
2001 ZTS,Aug 22 2005, 11:15 PM Wrote:Nice interior.

More "Lear Jet" than "fighter jet". There is still time before I'd have to be worried about the WRX being owned by a Nissan but not much that is for sure.

One can bet I'll be calling 1-800-PRO-DRIVE  before that happens.

Have you compared it to a turbo Legacy?
[right][snapback]134826[/snapback][/right]

The altima se-r didn't get a hp jump did it, i seen a commercial saying the 265hp altima se-r. How lame is that no power increase :blink:

And yes the mazdaspeed MMMMMM :D I want one of those and that interior is dead sexy B)

280hp 6 speed awd, i will take one to go please
meford4u,Aug 23 2005, 02:00 AM Wrote:She waved back.

With her whole hand? or just the middle finger? :D

01-yellow-ZX3

40 grand for a Nissan is little?
meford4u,Aug 22 2005, 11:00 PM Wrote:I don't feel comfortable in the Altima.

But I did get passed by one last week with a cutie petutie driving it.  She zoomed past me and we caught up together at the light.  I was looking the car over and she caught me looking.  I smiled and gave her the shocker.

She waved back.

I love women.

And then you woke up!!
When i was looking at one, i actually got the salesman down to 32k from the 35 sticker.

wasnt too bad of a deal....

She waved back.

I love women.

THATS AWESOME
meford4u,Aug 23 2005, 02:00 AM Wrote:I don't feel comfortable in the Altima.

But I did get passed by one last week with a cutie petutie driving it.  She zoomed past me and we caught up together at the light.  I was looking the car over and she caught me looking.  I smiled and gave her the shocker.

She waved back.

I love women.

what the... my mom called me last night and told me a story eerily similar to yours? are you hitting on my mother?!?!
The altimas are ok, my ex had one, I heard that Nissan will be bringing out a Hybrid model of the Altima next year, built in Nashville KY.
nass,Aug 24 2005, 10:29 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Aug 23 2005, 02:00 AM Wrote:I don't feel comfortable in the Altima.

She waved back.

I love women.

what the... my mom called me last night and told me a story eerily similar to yours? are you hitting on my mother?!?!
[right][snapback]135189[/snapback][/right]

Does she live in oakville or burlington?
My Parents have recently driven a altima 3.5SE and a SE-R. They've also driven a top end Camry and Camry Solara V6, a Mazda 6S V6, and a few other cars all in that segment...they said that the 05 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited will blow the doors off of ANY of them without trying. My dad said it's even faster than some of the Volvo's he's driven too...I think I'd go with the Subie, sure the altima looks cool, but it's gonna be another one of those cars that too many "mee too" people will own and I don't know if I like the idea of that much FWHP in big car like that without an LSD...Besides, the Legacy has the STi engine in it, just detuned...the guys at Hamilton Subaru said that it's easy to make the Legacy Stupid fast, and it won't look like anything out of the ordinary...

Yes, my family has mad love for stealth cars...lol...
Drivesthebeast,Aug 25 2005, 09:31 AM Wrote:My Parents have recently driven a altima 3.5SE and a SE-R.  They've also driven a top end Camry and Camry Solara V6, a Mazda 6S V6, and a few other cars all in that segment...they said that the 05 Subaru Legacy 2.5 GT Limited will blow the doors off of ANY of them without trying.  My dad said it's even faster than some of the Volvo's he's driven too...I think I'd go with the Subie, sure the altima looks cool, but it's gonna be another one of those cars that too many "mee too" people will own and I don't know if I like the idea of that much FWHP in big car like that without an LSD...Besides, the Legacy has the STi engine in it, just detuned...the guys at Hamilton Subaru said that it's easy to make the Legacy Stupid fast, and it won't look like anything out of the ordinary...

Yes, my family has mad love for stealth cars...lol...
[right][snapback]135635[/snapback][/right]

Those new legacy's are killer cars, i had a feeling it would be a regular old mazda 6 and the rest :lol: Kinda underpowered compared to the legacy arn't they :D The car in that cars category are the mazdaspeed 6,volvo s60r etc...
Pages: 1 2