FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Gtamc 9/11 Charity Road Rally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought I'd spread the word from GTAMC's president, Fab.

GTAMC will be holding their charity road rally on September 11th.

The info is on their website:

GTAMC 9/11 Charity Road Rally
Not to be a prick but, after 9/11 I remmeber hearing on the news about so many 'organiztion' holding different events and such claiming to be in support of vicitms of 9/11 and they said they're were so many scammers and people taking advantage of the misfortune and tragedy....how do we know that this isnt a benefit and rally for a Mustang Club?

There are actual official 9/11 donation accounts through banks and other places that are gauranteed to go to the intended people!

Nothing againt GTAMC but, I dont know who they are and therefore I think it's assuming alot to just give my money to a group claiming to be doing this for 9/11 children.

Sorry!!! I don't know what to think about this...makes me nervous...This is not me being a smartass or jerk here. I'm just very wary of things like this Rich! Believe me, I'd be the first person to donate to this cause if I was 100% confident it was legit!
Rwandan genocide rally? Maybe. 9/11? No thanks
Yeh Rwanda was 100 times worse...but they werent Americans Al....so it doesnt matter.... :angry:
GTMAC=Greater Toronto Area Mustang Club

It's all legimate businesmen, in fact Captains of business in many cases. Nobody involved is fool enough to part with money that doesn't pay out with positive results. That is why they are in private business not governement.

In the age of ENRON you can be assured accountability is extremely high.

See you there.

Thanx Andrew,..

again like I said..I was totally serious..I am not tryin to be a prick...
microbunny,Aug 17 2005, 09:09 PM Wrote:Thanx Andrew,..

again like I said..I was totally serious..I am not tryin to be a prick...
[right][snapback]133648[/snapback][/right]

The problems you mention do exist and one should always be cautious but for sure but this event is legit/safe.