Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gtamc 9/11 Charity Road Rally
Thought I'd spread the word from GTAMC's president, Fab.

GTAMC will be holding their charity road rally on September 11th.

The info is on their website:

GTAMC 9/11 Charity Road Rally
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
Not to be a prick but, after 9/11 I remmeber hearing on the news about so many 'organiztion' holding different events and such claiming to be in support of vicitms of 9/11 and they said they're were so many scammers and people taking advantage of the misfortune and tragedy....how do we know that this isnt a benefit and rally for a Mustang Club?

There are actual official 9/11 donation accounts through banks and other places that are gauranteed to go to the intended people!

Nothing againt GTAMC but, I dont know who they are and therefore I think it's assuming alot to just give my money to a group claiming to be doing this for 9/11 children.

Sorry!!! I don't know what to think about this...makes me nervous...This is not me being a smartass or jerk here. I'm just very wary of things like this Rich! Believe me, I'd be the first person to donate to this cause if I was 100% confident it was legit!
Rwandan genocide rally? Maybe. 9/11? No thanks
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Yeh Rwanda was 100 times worse...but they werent Americans Al....so it doesnt matter.... :angry:
GTMAC=Greater Toronto Area Mustang Club

It's all legimate businesmen, in fact Captains of business in many cases. Nobody involved is fool enough to part with money that doesn't pay out with positive results. That is why they are in private business not governement.

In the age of ENRON you can be assured accountability is extremely high.

See you there.

2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Thanx Andrew,..

again like I said..I was totally serious..I am not tryin to be a prick...
microbunny,Aug 17 2005, 09:09 PM Wrote:Thanx Andrew,..

again like I said..I was totally serious..I am not tryin to be a prick...
[right][snapback]133648[/snapback][/right]

The problems you mention do exist and one should always be cautious but for sure but this event is legit/safe.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DaSilva Racing / GTAMC Fall Track Rental (TMP Drag/Road Course) Matt D 12 6,169 09-25-2012, 03:31 AM
Last Post: ZX3_2NV