FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What A Shitty Morning!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well this morning I get and the upstairs toilet is clogged up big time, and there wasn't just toilet paper and pee in the toilet. My roommates decided to use paper towel instead of going to the main floor washroom to get more toilet paper. I tried flushing the toilet to see if it would go down. no such luck, the water level just got higher. So off to Walmart I go to get a plunger. Get home and the washroom is stinking big time, and I can't see the bottom of the toilet. Put the plunger in and push down and end up having the shitty water splash back on me. I contined using the plunger till the water started to go down. I figered the clog had been pushed through and flushed the toilet. BIG mistake. Shitty toilet water is now overflowing the toilet and is all over the floor. Go get all the towels I can find to soak it up. water level in toilet way to high to start using the plunger again. running out of time before i have to get to work. got a bucket and started bailing the water out of the toilet into the bath tub. this has got to be the grosses thing have ever done. even grosser than taking bowel movement samples from the child at the center I work at a couple of years ago. the smell, having it on my clothes, and standing in a puddle of it, YUCK!!! Get the water level lowered and start using the plunger again. finally, I hear the sound of the toilet draining. I must have flushed the toilet 20 times after, just to make sure it really works. Got the lysol and scrubbed down the whole washroom, then took a quick shower and got some new clothes before heading off to work. Not exactly the nicest way to start the day :(
Sounds like a shitty morning!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Why did you tell us this story by the way?? Cause it was a pretty shitty story!!!

hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

okay....enough...

shitty!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I would have done my business in the sink, and let the roomies clean up the mess...

this is exactly why I don't have rommates.
darkpuppet,Aug 17 2005, 07:24 PM Wrote:I would have done my business in the sink, and let the roomies clean up the mess...

[right][snapback]133559[/snapback][/right]

Problem is....

roomies are lazy mofo's...gauranteed it would not have be dealt with...
Just needed to vent about the shitty start to my day.
microbunny,Aug 17 2005, 06:26 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Aug 17 2005, 07:24 PM Wrote:I would have done my business in the sink, and let the roomies clean up the mess...

[right][snapback]133559[/snapback][/right]

Problem is....

roomies are lazy mofo's...gauranteed it would not have be dealt with...
[right][snapback]133560[/snapback][/right]

Exactly. When your the only one doing the cleaning around the house, something like that is definately not going to be taken care of by them.
Oh well, on the bright side they left today:)
If its any consolation...I had the same thing happen to me before....about 3 years ago...only difference was my roomie was a chick....and it wasnt toilet paper and crap in the toilet....

Use your imagination... <_<
Would have MADE the roomies clean it.
^^^^
That is really gross. reminds me of the time, years ago, I took the kids I babysitting to the local mall. the girl, who was 4 @ the time had to use the washroom. I took her into the public washroom, pushed open the stall door and she screamed 'there's a dead mouse in the toilet.' to this day she still thinks she saw a dead mouse in the toilet.
yeah seriously, i would have gone nuts if i had to do that.

I literally would have grabbed a gun and pointed it at them to clean it up.

Who does that and leaves it for someone else??? Buncha slobs
oh god... :blink:
[quote=FociPhil,Aug 17 2005, 06:38 PM]
yeah seriously, i would have gone nuts if i had to do that.

I work at a daycare center and change shitty diapers/clothes often. So I didn't go nuts. I was just really grossed out.
I would've taken the dirty shitty towels and thrown them on their beds and close the door and hope for a hot day!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And then let 'em bitch about who cleaned up their s**t!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
SL8RZZX3,Aug 17 2005, 07:53 PM Wrote:I would've taken the dirty shitty towels and thrown them on their beds and close the door and hope for a hot day!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

And then let 'em bitch about who cleaned up their s**t!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
[right][snapback]133590[/snapback][/right]

Wow...thats evil..

I like!! :)
Gah, that's a bad morning all around <_<

I'd be seriously debating plunking the roommates with a clue by four... studded with nails & broken glass natch :D

I mean that's just retarded, NVM lazy...

NefCanuck
Trust me when I say that's nothing compaird to some of the things I've seen working at Tim Horton's as to what customers do in the washrooms for the staff to clean up.
microbunny,Aug 17 2005, 06:54 PM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,Aug 17 2005, 07:53 PM Wrote:I would've taken the dirty shitty towels and thrown them on their beds and close the door and hope for a hot day!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

And then let 'em bitch about who cleaned up their s**t!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
[right][snapback]133590[/snapback][/right]

Wow...thats evil..

I like!! :)
[right][snapback]133592[/snapback][/right]

I refuse to wash dirty dishes if they haven't been rinsed out and go all crusty!

So i sure as hell wouldn't put up with that s**t!

if that was me i'd hide the toilet paper from the other wasroom and shut the water off to the clean toilet and just let them figure it out on there own
[Image: BeavisButthead.jpg]

You said "shitty".
okay, since we are on the subject. I was posted to CFB Borden about 3 years ago, and those of you who live near the base, or have to deal with some of the animals that are posted there and like to cause s**t (made a pun), will know that they can be @$$holes.

anyhow, i wake up one morning..and go to take my shower in the lovely Barrack Block showers, i swing the curtain, only to find a GIANT TURD, sitting on the shower floor. F***KING NICE. I say outloud, f***ing animals...and go to the next shower stall, anyhow, this happened atleast ONCE A WEEK. for the whole time i was in the Shacks as we say.

But, i still think the worst was i go to do laundry on a sunday morning, i open the washing machine, to my horror and plain disgust, someone had s**t, in the machine.

to this day, we still have no idea who the culprit was...
2001 ZTS,Aug 17 2005, 08:06 PM Wrote:[Image: BeavisButthead.jpg]

You said "shitty".
[right][snapback]133601[/snapback][/right]

Uh..huh-huh..uh huh-huh..

he said turd..

uhuhuhuhuhuuhuhuh...uhh oh boy
Pages: 1 2