FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Organized Gaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We should organize a night where we all login to the same server and blow some people up in Say BF Vietnam.
BF Vietnam blows, and so does BF2 sadly.... But I'm in none-the-less
Bort,Aug 16 2005, 02:41 AM Wrote:BF Vietnam blows, and so does BF2 sadly....  But I'm in none-the-less
[right][snapback]132956[/snapback][/right]

:lol: too bad I work for dice and we make em all. i personaly work on a map at home which should be pretty fun to play. I will remove the uav and radar also.

but BF2 for sure, tell em when and I'll put up a server up from work for that night, I can also get some other dice BF2 maker to join if you'd like.

ps, the game wont suck once its patch and with more content, give it time like all BF.

I personaly use to play a lot of Point of existence mod for bfv last year.

but my all time favorite game still remain AmericasArmy, im SF all training with 45 honors.

all my game I play, I use the nick Frenchy-B

or.... [DICE]Frenchy :lol:
french_connection,Aug 16 2005, 02:50 AM Wrote:
Bort,Aug 16 2005, 02:41 AM Wrote:BF Vietnam blows, and so does BF2 sadly....  But I'm in none-the-less
[right][snapback]132956[/snapback][/right]

:lol: too bad I work for dice and we make em all. i personaly work on a map at home which should be pretty fun to play. I will remove the uav and radar also.

but BF2 for sure, tell em when and I'll put up a server up from work for that night, I can also get some other dice BF2 maker to join if you'd like.

ps, the game wont suck once its patch and with more content, give it time like all BF.

I personaly use to play a lot of Point of existence mod for bfv last year.

but my all time favorite game still remain AmericasArmy, im SF all training with 45 honors.

all my game I play, I use the nick Frenchy-B

or.... [DICE]Frenchy :lol:
[right][snapback]132959[/snapback][/right]

Heh sorry man, I know you make the levels so I mean no disrespect at all. I still think BF1942 is king and neither game comes close to it at all. I bought BFVietnam but sold it after a week, and BF2 just didn't grab me like the old version. But if we can get cheap copies, I'm still in to play.
NERDS
I don't have BF1942 or BF2
hence why I said BFV
or hell Counterstrike 2
Just feel like shooting people up :D
BF2 is an awsome game, well except when i get run over from a parked vehicle...
Call of Duty.
call me a nerd then, because I'm more into the " simulation " style of games when I'm playing online
Muhahhaha Star Wars: Battlefront.

Nothing beats blasting Ewoks from your comfy AT-ST. :lol:
La Drang Valley shoot em up! Let's go
Raine,Aug 16 2005, 01:40 PM Wrote:La Drang Valley shoot em up! Let's go
[right][snapback]133046[/snapback][/right]

ok, I can re-install bfv if its the best for everyone to play.

or we can all download a demo of a game and play it togheter, something like Swat2 or so....
BFV, BFV. Go Leafs Go!
I have a BCV drive on a slight IMS track with 345 gigs of split plian memory on DVL bandwidth.
Frost__2001,Aug 16 2005, 12:57 AM Wrote:call me a nerd then, because I'm more into the " simulation " style of games when I'm playing online
[right][snapback]132994[/snapback][/right]

NERD
I'll challenge anyone to Brunout 2... I don't like online gaming on my workstation at home... I spend too much time in front of the computer.. now in front of my TV with surround sound, in my comfy chair, playing PS2.. that's another matter altogether.
I cant stand console games, I hate controlers, so damn clumsy with em compare to mouse and keyboard.... :P im a nerd too.
darkpuppet,Aug 16 2005, 11:25 AM Wrote:I'll challenge anyone to Brunout 2... I don't like online gaming on my workstation at home... I spend too much time in front of the computer.. now in front of my TV with surround sound, in my comfy chair, playing PS2.. that's another matter altogether.
[right][snapback]133083[/snapback][/right]

I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!
ANTHONYD,Aug 16 2005, 12:12 PM Wrote:I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!
[right][snapback]133100[/snapback][/right]

you are a brave man... a brave man indeed... not too many who can stand up to me in racing games.
thanks for whoring my thead. now back to the topic at hand. BFV it sounds like it, whose all in if yah are gimmie a shout msn = DarkMaster699@hotmail.com

we can arrange a server to meet on and stuff like that.
Pages: 1 2